• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wahoo- Words From Destination Director Worked!

In summary, "Wahoo- Words From Destination Director Worked!" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef's Destination Directors to describe the excitement and success of their work in helping consultants achieve their goals. The Destination Directors at Pampered Chef are experienced and successful consultants who provide personalized coaching, support, and strategies to help others reach their goals and grow their businesses. Becoming a Destination Director at Pampered Chef requires meeting certain criteria and being selected by the company, as well as a strong commitment to helping others and achieving success. To connect with a Destination Director, one can visit the company's website, social media pages, attend training events and conferences, or ask their own consultant for a referral.
letmepamperu13
I have been listening to the Destination Director calls that my sales manager has sent on to me (these calls are being offered to Team Leaders--if you are a team leader I HIGHLY suggest/ recommend that you make the commitment to attend these calls!!!)
Well I just implemented the word choices that were given in a recruiting interview that I just did and I'm pretty sure she is going to sign. I'll be honest, it was the first time I incorporated the new word choices so I was a bit shaky but I totally felt more professional and in control. Also, I felt like I was able to help my lead way better than I would have.
Thanks so home office for offering these calls and allowing us to continually grow in our business! :) Now off to make more calls....

I love the Destination Director calls too! Which word choices did you use, specifically?

Congratulations! That's great.

Give me a day and I'll type them up and post... :)

So what were the word choices that you changed? do share!

1. What is "Wahoo- Words From Destination Director Worked!"?

"Wahoo- Words From Destination Director Worked!" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef's Destination Directors to describe the excitement and success of their work in helping consultants achieve their goals.

2. Who are the Destination Directors at Pampered Chef?

The Destination Directors at Pampered Chef are experienced and successful consultants who have been chosen to mentor and guide other consultants in achieving their goals and growing their businesses.

3. How do Destination Directors help consultants?

Destination Directors help consultants by providing personalized coaching, support, and strategies to help them reach their goals. They also share their own tips and experiences for success in the business.

4. Can anyone become a Destination Director at Pampered Chef?

In order to become a Destination Director at Pampered Chef, consultants must meet certain criteria and be selected by the company. They must also demonstrate a strong commitment to helping others and achieving success in their own business.

5. How can I connect with a Destination Director at Pampered Chef?

You can connect with a Destination Director at Pampered Chef through the company's website, social media pages, or by attending training events and conferences. You can also reach out to your own consultant for a referral to a Destination Director.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • Kitchen2u
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
mrssyvo
  • sassypip