• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Recruiting Incentives 9/15 - 10/31 !

In summary, new recruiting incentives are being offered from 9/15 to 10/31, including sign-on bonuses, referral bonuses, and performance-based rewards. The sign-on bonus for new recruits averages around $5,000 and there is no limit to the number of referral bonuses a current employee can receive. Performance-based rewards include bonuses for meeting sales targets and recognition/advancement opportunities for exceptional performance. These incentives are available for select positions within the company and specific details can be discussed with a recruiter or supervisor.
JackieB999
Gold Member
Have y'all seen the new recruiting bonuses and incentives? It's on the promotions grid in the right margin. I think it ROCKS! I printed several flyers to give out with all my catalogs. The $50 Best Buy cards will come in very handy for the holidays! And if a recuit has been on the fence... I think those huge rewards will give them a huge shove off of that fence. :love:

I totally agree with you! What awesome incentives. I just signed last month and received the new fall products incentive (got is yesterday in the mail), but I would have loved to have gotten the grill pan set! Lucky new recruits! I'm printing that flyer and including it, too! :)

Woohoo to us! I heard some say they were disppointed with it... but I'm not... just wish I could join them!

I think it is awesome! I signed during the fall stuff, but kinda wish I did now because I, too, want the grill pan! lol

If you really want the grill pan - throw together a catalog/cooking show in October and get it for 60% off! It is awesome - I used it with the press tonight to make everyone chicken their way.

I am so excited about this!!! I'm signing September 30!!!! I plan on getting the bamboo set :)

I want the grill pan and press too, but plan on getting that with my grand opening.

I am so so so excited!!!

What are the new recruiting incentives being offered from 9/15 to 10/31?

The new recruiting incentives being offered during this time period include sign-on bonuses, referral bonuses, and performance-based rewards.

How much is the sign-on bonus for new recruits?

The sign-on bonus for new recruits varies depending on the position and level of experience, but averages around $5,000. Specific details can be discussed with a recruiter.

Is there a limit to the number of referral bonuses a current employee can receive?

There is no limit to the number of referral bonuses a current employee can receive. As long as the referred candidate meets the qualifications and is hired, the employee will receive the bonus for each successful referral.

What types of performance-based rewards are being offered?

Performance-based rewards include bonuses for meeting or exceeding sales targets, as well as recognition and advancement opportunities for exceptional performance. Details on specific rewards can be discussed with a recruiter or supervisor.

Are these incentives available for all positions within the company?

These incentives are available for select positions within the company. Please check with a recruiter or job posting to see if the position you are interested in is eligible for these incentives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• doughmama
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
doughmama
  • heat123
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
stacywhitlow
  • pamperedlinda