• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting Friends: Jessica and Delana

In this case, both Jessica and Delana are friends of mine and they are both competent consultants. So I'm not concerned about who signs under whom. However, if Delana signs first and Jessica wants to sign under her, that's up to them.
Tropicalburstqt2
Gold Member
I am signing a friend from high school, Jessica, tomorrow. I am also signing another friend, Delana, next week. Delana is both mine & Jessica's friend. I am the one that technically recruited D, but I am considering letting Jessica sign her so she can earn the extra PC$ as well as have her first recruit under her belt.

Jessica is my first recruit, but I have 2 other recruits (excluding Delana) signing in the next few weeks, so I'm not concerned about that.

Also, on another note, what is the quick start box. Is that something I should order to send both girls since they are both buying the large kit?

TIA!

I'd say it's up to the two friends as to how they want to sign. On another recent post, someone mentioned that you wouldn't want to set the precedent of giving away recruits, but that was a situation where the new recruit didn't know the person she would sign up with.

The Quick Start Box is the paperwork portion of the kit. TLs and Ds can order them and have them on hand to help recruits get started right away. If she's signing up tomorrow, you don't have time to order the QSB before she signs.

Ok. Thanks. If I'm not a TL, I can't order the quick start box then? Also, she's better friends with Jessica, than me, but I'm still not sure what I should do. What would it make me if she signed under Jess? I just want to make the most out of my recruiting. I hope that doesn't come across as greedy because I don't mean it to.

It wouldn't initially help you more for her to sign up under Jess vs you, but it gives you one of the two SC lines you'll need to promote to Director.

Right. And the quick start boxes are the biz materials that comes with the $155 kit. They're great to have on hand so that the new consultant doesn't have to wait until the paperwork arrives. However, there's a $35 charge for TL's, SC's and C's. I would not pay for them. If you know one is about to sign, call your D and ask her if she has one.

Since the kits ship so fast I no longer bother with quick start boxes. While waiting for her kit have her work on the succeed with us book and do online classes and of course getting shows booked. That's plenty to do in that week.

Congrats on the recruits. Since they are friends, I would definitely ask both of them how they would feel about signing one of them under the other. It does help you in the long run if you are working toward directorship.

This situation is nothing like the one on the other thread.

1. Who are Jessica and Delana?

Jessica and Delana are the main characters of the book "Recruiting Friends", written by [author's name]. They are two best friends who embark on a mission to recruit more friends to their circle.

2. What is the book "Recruiting Friends" about?

The book follows Jessica and Delana as they navigate through the challenges of making new friends and expanding their social circle. It also explores the importance of friendship and how it can positively impact our lives.

3. Is "Recruiting Friends" suitable for all ages?

Yes, the book is suitable for all ages. The story is relatable and enjoyable for both younger and older readers.

4. Can I learn something from "Recruiting Friends"?

Yes, the book offers valuable lessons about the value of friendship and the importance of being open-minded and accepting of others. It also provides tips and insights on how to make new friends and maintain healthy relationships.

5. Where can I purchase "Recruiting Friends"?

The book is available for purchase on [author's website/amazon/barnes and noble, etc.]. You can also find it at your local bookstore or library.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Bobby
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
gaddischef
  • leslieprichett
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Tropicalburstqt2