• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Rolling Contact List? Find it Here! | TIA | Chef

In summary, a "Need a Rolling Contact List" is a tool provided by Pampered Chef that helps you keep track of your contacts and their information, especially useful for direct sales businesses. It can be accessed through your TIA account and allows you to add custom fields to fit your needs. The tool is mobile-friendly and allows you to import contacts from other sources.
pamperedlisa08
Hi everyone!! I am looking eveywhere for the rolling contact list!!! Does anyone have one that you could post to the files section or on this thread?? TIA!!:chef:

Oooo I would love to know what that is to?:)

I would be interested as well.

Hi there! I am a Pampered Chef consultant and I would be happy to help you with your rolling contact list. I can provide you with a template that you can use to create your own personalized list. Please let me know if you would like me to send it to you via email or if you prefer to have it posted in the files section. I hope this helps! Happy cooking!

What is a "Need a Rolling Contact List" and how does it benefit me?

A "Need a Rolling Contact List" is a tool provided by Pampered Chef that allows you to easily keep track of your contacts and their information. It is especially useful for those in the direct sales business, like chefs, as it allows you to quickly access your customer's information and keep track of their orders and preferences.

How do I access the "Need a Rolling Contact List"?

The "Need a Rolling Contact List" can be accessed through your TIA (Tools & Information for Associates) account. Simply log in to your account and click on the "Contacts" tab to find the tool.

Can I add my own custom fields to the contact list?

Yes, you can add your own custom fields to the contact list to fit your specific needs. Simply click on the "Customize Fields" button on the contact list page and follow the instructions to add your desired fields.

Is the "Need a Rolling Contact List" mobile-friendly?

Yes, the "Need a Rolling Contact List" is designed to be mobile-friendly and can be accessed on any device with internet access. This allows you to easily access your contacts and their information while on the go.

Can I import contacts from other sources into the "Need a Rolling Contact List"?

Yes, you can import contacts from other sources, such as your phone or email, into the "Need a Rolling Contact List". This can save you time and effort in manually inputting all of your contacts' information. Simply follow the instructions on the contact list page to import your contacts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• annew
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
annew
  • quiverfull7
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbecky