• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! How to Encourage a Reluctant Friend to Sign with Pampered Chef

In summary, the conversation discusses a consultant's struggle to get her friend to commit and sign up for PC. She has tried to help her friend with concerns about not getting bookings and encourages her to look outside her comfort zone, but the friend is still hesitant. The consultant seeks advice and is encouraged to keep at it and remind her friend that they can learn and support each other. The consultant also plans to ask her friend to invite eight friends to book a show with her if she signs up. The conversation ends with the advice to "fish with a net" and not get too hung up on one potential recruit.
jonna
I have a friend who wants to sign with PC, she's expressed this. However, whenever I discuss it with her she is very passive and won't commit. She expressed concern about not getting bookings which I've tried my best to help her with. I've gone over her list of 100 with her and encouraged her to look outside of her comfort zone, however it seems no matter what I say and no matter how much interest she shows, I can't get her to commit and sign up.

I'm not being pushy, or at least I'm not trying to, but I don't know what else to say to her other and I've tried explaining that every day that she waits is another day she's losing on getting her kit or having a show.

I am new to this and this is my first recruit so I would appreciate any words of wisdom!

You can tell her that since you're new too that you guys can learn together and support each other.

Just keep at it and when it's right for her, she'll come around.

Ask her if her only concern is getting the bookings. Whatever she says, tell her that you have a friend who helped you get started and that you'd like to have her meet with both of you to see if PC could be a fit for her life.

The friend is of course your director. I'm sure she'd be glad to help her and you get through those concerns. If you call her a friend it's not as scary for the recruit as director.

ask for bookingsAsk her to ask eight friends if they will book a show with her IF she signs up. Hopefully, at least half will say yes and then she'll have a bit more confidence.

Thanks! I called my Director today and she said she'd be happy to talk to her about it as well. She invited me to invite her to her "new consultants" training on Thursday as well. (I tried to get her to go with me last week but she had other plans)

The 8 friends idea is a great idea! Thanks!

Move on...You need to move on. The biggest mistake we make when we first start recruiting is "fishing with a stick." We get so hung up on the "ONE" who we know would be perfect...we spend hours and hours with them. And when they don't sign we are devistated! :eek:

So my advice to you is "fish with a net." :D Get a lot of leads and let them weed themselves out! While you are concentrating on the "ONE" you are missing many other potential leads out there! Not every lead is going to become a consultant- an average new consultant needs to talk to 10 people before 1 will sign.

Don't let the "ONE" out of your net either! Keep her in your rolling log of potential consultants. She will sign when it is right for her. I have a FD on my team that took 2 1/2 years to sign! I just called her every 4-6 months to check on her...and she finally said she was ready!

So keep fishing!!

fruit76loop Thank you!! That's wonderful advice!!

You're welcome!Get a big net ready for all the recruit leads you will be getting!! :D

What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct seller of high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. Our goal is to help people create delicious, healthy meals with ease.

How can I encourage my friend to sign with Pampered Chef?

Start by sharing your own positive experiences with Pampered Chef products. Invite your friend to a cooking or product demonstration to see the benefits firsthand. You can also offer to host a party with your friend and earn free products as a host.

What are the benefits of signing with Pampered Chef?

Signing with Pampered Chef allows you to earn a flexible income, receive discounts on products, and be part of a supportive community. You also have the opportunity to learn new cooking skills and share them with others.

How can I address my friend's concerns about joining Pampered Chef?

Listen to your friend's concerns and address them directly. Offer to connect them with other Pampered Chef consultants who can share their experiences. You can also assure them that there is no pressure to sell and they can join simply for the product discounts.

Are there any special promotions or offers for new Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, we often have special promotions and offers for new consultants, such as bonus products or increased commission rates. Be sure to check with your consultant or our website for current offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KarenMarie
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • Niki Kate
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • naekelsey