• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Notifications Sent Immediately When a New Consultant Joins Our Team?

In summary, a New Consultant Notification is a form of communication sent to new consultants who have joined Pampered Chef. It includes important information and resources to help them get started in their new role. The notification is sent to the email address provided during sign-up and includes details about the consultant's account, training materials, and support system. It cannot be customized at this time, but can be accessed at any time through the consultant's account on the website.
angmillar
When someone joins our team, are notifications sent immediately? Just curious... I had a new team member completing the consultant agreement a couple of hours ago, but I haven't received an email just yet.

Thanks!

Disregard...Sheila to the rescue with an answered email!! :)

:D You are so funny girl!!!

Hope Sam enjoyed his day! ;)

Actually, I didn't receive any notice from PC on my last two consultants.

No notice....it appears in our Consultant Connection overview page.

Oh, we used to get an email saying something like "Congratulations on your new consultant"

I remember them and miss them. :)

1. What is a New Consultant Notification?

A New Consultant Notification is a form of communication that is sent to new consultants who have recently joined Pampered Chef. It contains important information and resources to help them get started in their new role as a consultant.

2. How do I receive my New Consultant Notification?

Your New Consultant Notification will be sent to the email address you provided during your sign-up process. Please check your email and spam folders to ensure that you have received it. If you have not received it within 24 hours of signing up, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. What information is included in the New Consultant Notification?

The New Consultant Notification includes details about your consultant account, such as your consultant ID, website URL, and personalized log-in information. It also provides important resources and training materials to help you get started, including information about our products, business tools, and support system.

4. Can I customize my New Consultant Notification?

Unfortunately, the New Consultant Notification cannot be customized at this time. However, we are constantly updating and improving our communication materials to better serve our consultants.

5. How can I access my New Consultant Notification in the future?

Your New Consultant Notification will only be sent to you once, but you can access it at any time by logging into your consultant account on our website and clicking on the "Resources" tab. You can also contact our customer service team for assistance if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • ProudMomma
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • pamperedlinda