• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Me "Seal the Deal" With a Recruit!

In summary, Meredith is excited about potentially having her first recruit and is seeking advice on how to seal the deal with her friend. She wants to come across as genuine and enthusiastic without being pushy. Additionally, she is wondering about the best way to handle a booking from her friend's party. The advice given includes being genuine and enthusiastic, sharing personal experience, and offering support and guidance. It is also suggested to discuss the booking with her friend and come to a mutual decision.
msmileyface
Hi everyone,

I have never really focused on the recruiting aspect of the business, and I might have my first recruit now! She is a friend of a friend, and she just hosted a party last night and when I casually asked if she ever thought of doing something like this, she said she was thinking about it and asked some questions. I gave her materials and talked to her about it a bit. I am excited to have someone I know do this with me, more than being excited to have someone "under" me you know?

Can you advise me on how to seal the deal with her? I think she would be great at this and seems genuinely interested, but I am so uncomfortable when I feel like I am being "pushy". I want it to come across as excited, because that's what it is. I just don't want to overwhelm her about it.

Also, this is an important questions- Someone at her party is planning to book a show, so do I put that as a booking under her show? I want to kind of "save" it assuming she signs up, and have her do that show.

thanks friends! have a lovely weekend.

;) Meredith

The important thing is to simply listen and answer her questions. When she is out of questions, ask if she'd ready to sign up. As for the booking, you'll enter that as a booking just like you would for any other show. If she signs up she won't be eligible for the booking benefit, but if she would delay signing she would still get the benefit.

Hi Meredith,Congratulations on potentially having your first recruit! It's always exciting to have someone join your team, especially when it's someone you know. Here are a few tips on how to seal the deal with her:1. Be genuine and enthusiastic: It's great that you are genuinely excited about having her join your team. Make sure that comes across in your conversation with her. People are more likely to say yes when they can feel your passion and enthusiasm.2. Share your own experience: As someone who has been in the business for a while, share your own experience with her. Talk about why you love it, the benefits you have seen, and the opportunities it has given you. This will help her see the potential of joining your team.3. Listen to her concerns: It's important to listen to her concerns and address them. She may have questions or hesitations, and it's important to address them honestly. This will help build trust and show that you care about her decision.4. Offer support and guidance: Let her know that you will be there to support and guide her every step of the way. Show her the resources and tools that are available to help her succeed, and let her know that she won't be alone in this journey.As for the booking from her party, it's best to discuss it with her and see what she is comfortable with. Some people may prefer to have the booking under their own name, while others may be happy to have it under their recruit's name. Be open and honest about it and come to a mutual decision.Best of luck with your recruit and have a great weekend!Sincerely,

What is the purpose of "Seal the Deal" With a Recruit!?

The purpose of "Seal the Deal" With a Recruit! is to secure a commitment from a potential recruit to join your team or company.

What are some tips for effectively "Seal the Deal" With a Recruit!?

Some tips for effectively "Seal the Deal" With a Recruit! include building a strong relationship with the recruit, clearly outlining the benefits and opportunities of joining your team, addressing any concerns or objections the recruit may have, and highlighting the potential for growth and success within your company.

How can I make my pitch more compelling to "Seal the Deal" With a Recruit!?

To make your pitch more compelling, focus on the unique aspects and strengths of your team or company, highlight any success stories or testimonials from current team members, and offer specific examples of how the recruit's skills and talents would be valuable to your team.

What are some common mistakes to avoid when trying to "Seal the Deal" With a Recruit!?

Some common mistakes to avoid when trying to "Seal the Deal" With a Recruit! include being too pushy or aggressive, not listening to the recruit's concerns or preferences, and not being transparent about the expectations and responsibilities of the position.

How can I follow up after "Seal the Deal" With a Recruit!?

After "Seal the Deal" With a Recruit!, it is important to follow up with the recruit to confirm their commitment and provide any necessary information or paperwork. Additionally, staying in touch with the recruit and offering support during their transition to your team can help solidify their decision and build a strong relationship.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Boomerjojo
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • ChefJen2012
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Oracle
  • Chef Bobby