• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruit Lead: Overcoming Concerns and Promoting Success in the Business

Me too! I had all three hosts in one weekend interested. Two of them have no signed!Yay! Congrats!!!!
wadesgirl
Gold Member
One of my hosts from last week is interested in the business. We talked the day of her party and she expressed some concerns (mainly because she tried other businesses before and failed). We have spent the last week emailing back and forth (works better for both of us due to our schedules) and talking about the business and any questions she has. She asked a lot of good ones!!! Anyone I noticed on FB today that she posted that she's been thinking about it and wanted to see what everyone thought! Right now there isn't much else I can do, the ball is in her court. I'm just sitting here anxiously waiting! This would be my 2nd recruit this month!

YAY! Congratulations.

:) Just sent me a FB message earlier saying she was ready to sign! Now I just have to get a hold of her... our schedules are so different it's been hard!

Wahoo! She just signed! Two recruits in less than a week!

Yay!! Congratulations!

Yipppeeeeee!!!

wadesgirl said:
Wahoo! She just signed! Two recruits in less than a week!

Congrats! Great job!!

I have had more recruit leads this month than any month in the past. So far just two signed but several others are planning on signing in September. My host from Saturday said no but just now said she's seriously considering it and wants to talk more about it when we close her show tonight - and one of my strongest leads is someone who was at her show too. WOO HOO!

BethCooks4U said:
Congrats! Great job!!

I have had more recruit leads this month than any month in the past. So far just two signed but several others are planning on signing in September. My host from Saturday said no but just now said she's seriously considering it and wants to talk more about it when we close her show tonight - and one of my strongest leads is someone who was at her show too. WOO HOO!

Me too! I had all three hosts in one weekend interested. Two of them have no signed!

What is Another Recruit Lead?

Another Recruit Lead is a recruitment company that specializes in finding top talent for businesses and organizations. We help connect employers with qualified candidates, making the hiring process more efficient and effective.

How does Another Recruit Lead differ from other recruitment agencies?

At Another Recruit Lead, we pride ourselves on our personalized approach to recruitment. We take the time to understand the specific needs and culture of each company we work with, and we carefully screen and match candidates to ensure a successful fit.

What industries does Another Recruit Lead specialize in?

Another Recruit Lead has experience working with a wide range of industries, including technology, finance, healthcare, retail, and more. We have a diverse network of candidates and are able to cater to the unique needs of each industry.

What services does Another Recruit Lead offer?

In addition to candidate sourcing and placement, Another Recruit Lead also offers services such as resume and cover letter writing, interview coaching, and career counseling. We strive to support both employers and job seekers in every step of the hiring process.

How can I get started with Another Recruit Lead?

To get started with Another Recruit Lead, simply contact us through our website or by phone. We will schedule a consultation to discuss your needs and goals, and from there, we will work with you to find the perfect candidate or job opportunity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • PCMelissa
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • kdangel518