• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome to My Team: Celebrating My First New Consultant!

In summary, to become a first new consultant with Pampered Chef, you will need to sign up and purchase a starter kit on their website. The cost of the starter kit ranges from $109 to $259 and includes products and business supplies. As a new consultant, you will have access to online training resources, support from your upline and fellow consultants, and a dedicated support team at the home office. You can work a full-time job while building your business, and the benefits include earning income, having a flexible schedule, being part of a supportive community, and access to discounted products and rewards.
Lifeat50
My recruit submitted her New Consultant agreement today!! She is my very first consultant!!! I am so excited to start my team!!

Yay! Congratulations!

Wahoo! Congrats!

Thank you Rae & Amy! I am so excited I could just bust!!! I can't wait to change my title to Senior Consultant!!!!

Congratulations! You get to change your title...and you'll also start earning more! WAHOOOO!

I know how you feel. My first is going to sign her paperwork Saturday at our Fall Kickoff. She might have somebody already going to sign under her though.

Congrats Stephanie!!

1. What is the process for becoming a first new consultant with Pampered Chef?

To become a first new consultant with Pampered Chef, you will need to sign up on our website and purchase a starter kit. You will then have access to our training resources and support to help you get started on your Pampered Chef journey.

2. How much does it cost to become a first new consultant with Pampered Chef?

The cost to become a first new consultant with Pampered Chef varies depending on the starter kit you choose. Our starter kits range from $109 to $259 and include a variety of products and business supplies to help you launch your business.

3. What kind of support will I receive as a first new consultant with Pampered Chef?

As a first new consultant with Pampered Chef, you will have access to our online training resources, as well as support from your upline and fellow consultants. You will also have a dedicated support team at our home office to assist you with any questions or concerns.

4. Can I still work a full-time job while being a first new consultant with Pampered Chef?

Yes, many of our consultants work full-time jobs while also building their Pampered Chef business. We provide flexible hours and the ability to work from home, allowing you to balance your business with your other commitments.

5. What are the benefits of becoming a first new consultant with Pampered Chef?

As a first new consultant with Pampered Chef, you will have the opportunity to earn income, build a flexible schedule, and be a part of a supportive community. You will also have access to discounted products and the chance to earn rewards and incentives for reaching your goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 11accold
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Forangels613
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • wadesgirl