• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can My Friend Host a Show & Get Host Specials for September & October?

In summary, your friend can receive host specials for hosting a show in September and October. To qualify, they will need to meet certain requirements set by the company. These specials may include free products, discounts, and exclusive host-only items. Additionally, your friend can earn extra rewards for booking multiple shows during this time period. To book a show and receive host specials, they can contact a company representative or a local consultant and choose a suitable date and time.
barbara_anne
I just joined 2 weeks ago and a friend wants to join under me. Can she host a show next month to get a kit credit and then host her Grand Opening show in October and still be able to get host specials for September and October?

She can get the host special in September for her show when she uses her kit credit. She can also get the host special for October when she does her own Grand Opening. What she won't be able to do is get an additional October host special as the past host. Consultants are not eligible for that.

Thank you! :)

1. Can my friend receive host specials for hosting a show in September and October?

Yes, your friend can receive host specials for hosting a show in September and October. Many companies offer special incentives and rewards for hosting a show during these months, so be sure to check with the specific company for their current offers.

2. How does my friend qualify to host a show?

To qualify to host a show, your friend will need to meet certain requirements set by the company. These requirements may include having a minimum number of guests, a certain amount of sales, or a specific date for the show. Your friend can contact the company or a representative for more information on how to qualify.

3. What are some host specials that my friend can receive?

The host specials offered may vary depending on the company, but some common specials include free products, discounts on purchases, and exclusive host-only items. Your friend can inquire about the specific host specials for September and October when booking their show.

4. Can my friend earn additional rewards for booking multiple shows in September and October?

Yes, many companies offer extra rewards for hosting multiple shows in a certain time period, such as September and October. Your friend can ask about these rewards and incentives when booking their show or contact a representative for more information.

5. How can my friend book a show and receive host specials for September and October?

Your friend can book a show by contacting a company representative or reaching out to a local consultant. They can inquire about available dates and host specials for September and October, and then choose a date and time that works best for them. The representative or consultant will then guide your friend through the process of hosting a successful show and receiving their host specials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• HeatherStephani
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefCherry
  • CarrieAnne22
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • K_Jurich