• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Yay Meeting Tomorrow Morning!! (Yikes!)

In summary, the meeting will start at 9:00 AM sharp in the conference room on the second floor of our headquarters. Please arrive a few minutes early and bring a notebook and pen for taking notes. The dress code is business casual and light refreshments will be provided during a short break. Please inform us of any dietary restrictions.
AJPratt
Silver Member
So, I have been so busy trying to stay active that I had a recruit lead fall into my lap! I am so excited because this would make #2 for me! The problem is, that its been so long I am not sure what to bring with me to the meeting. I have to go through my printed materials to see what I have. She is eager, so I scheduled it for tomorrow, and now I am thinking "Uh oh!" I'm not prepared like I used to be. Any suggestions on what to bring or what is still OK to use would be great!!

Be sure to bring one of the pieces of literature that has both kits on it. Do you use the Come Join Us booklet? That would still be okay.ETA: And, congratulations!

Thanks, Rae~

She signed!!!

Way to go!!!!

awesome!!!!!See you worried for nothing your excitement and passion must have shone through!

Congrats to our newest Team Leader!

Thank you, thank you!

Anne, I'm so happy. You are so helpful, I know she'll be glad she signed with you!

Amazing you are! Great job.

What time is the meeting tomorrow morning?

The meeting will start at 9:00 AM sharp. Please arrive a few minutes early to ensure a prompt start.

Where is the meeting being held?

The meeting will be held in the conference room on the second floor of our headquarters.

What should I bring to the meeting?

Please bring a notebook and pen for taking notes. Any necessary materials or handouts will be provided at the meeting.

Is there a dress code for the meeting?

The dress code for the meeting is business casual. Please avoid wearing any clothing with competitor logos or offensive language.

Will there be refreshments at the meeting?

Yes, light refreshments will be provided during a short break. Please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions that we should accommodate.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PamperedK
Replies