• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Ultimate New Consultant Kits | Get Your Flyer Now!

In summary, the Ultimate New Consultant Kit for Pampered Chef includes essential cookware, bakeware, kitchen gadgets, and business supplies. The cost varies from $159 to $249 and cannot be customized, although additional products can be added at a discounted price. While not required, it is highly recommended to purchase the kit for a successful start to your business. The kit can be ordered through the consultant website or by contacting your consultant directly.
pkd09
Silver Member
Has anyone put together a flyer showing the two new consultant kits....full kit and mini kit?

No need to--they're in the DISCOVER US opportunity brochure.

I was looking for something to copy in a 8 1/2 x 11 size to put in plastic sleeve on my lap boards.

pkd09 said:
I was looking for something to copy in a 8 1/2 x 11 size to put in plastic sleeve on my lap boards.

Open up the Discover us brochure and you have a flyer exactly that size with not only the kit but other info about the biz. Why re-invent the wheel?

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can assure you that the new consultant kits are absolutely amazing and a great way to kickstart your business. I have not personally put together a flyer for the full and mini kits, but I highly recommend reaching out to your upline or checking out the resources available on the consultant website. They have some great templates and graphics that you can use to create a professional and eye-catching flyer. Best of luck to you and happy cooking!

What is included in the Ultimate New Consultant Kit?

The Ultimate New Consultant Kit includes essential tools and products that every Pampered Chef consultant needs to start their business. This includes a variety of cookware, bakeware, kitchen gadgets, and business supplies.

How much does the Ultimate New Consultant Kit cost?

The cost of the Ultimate New Consultant Kit varies depending on the current promotions and discounts available. However, it typically ranges from $159 to $249.

Can I customize the products in the Ultimate New Consultant Kit?

Unfortunately, the products in the Ultimate New Consultant Kit cannot be customized. However, you can add additional products to your kit at a discounted price.

Do I need to purchase the Ultimate New Consultant Kit to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

While purchasing the Ultimate New Consultant Kit is not required, it is highly recommended as it provides you with the necessary tools and products to start your business successfully. It also offers a significant discount compared to purchasing the items individually.

How do I order the Ultimate New Consultant Kit?

You can order the Ultimate New Consultant Kit through your Pampered Chef consultant website or by contacting your consultant directly. Your kit will be shipped directly to your doorstep.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Flamingo
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • kristina16marie
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Dutchess
  • VeronicaW