• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Handling Objections? How Do You Handle Them?

In summary, when handling objections about the price of Pampered Chef products, it's important to highlight the value and quality, share personal experiences and customer testimonials, and offer payment plans or bundle deals. If a customer says they can find similar products for cheaper elsewhere, acknowledge their concern and focus on the unique features and benefits of our products, as well as offering a comparison chart. When responding to objections about usability, be prepared to demonstrate the product, share tips and tricks, and offer a satisfaction guarantee. If a customer has had a negative experience in the past, apologize and offer to make it right, provide information on improvements, and offer personal assistance or a free product. Finally, when handling objections about the Pampered Chef business opportunity, be
lorianne143
Hello all,

I just listened to the handing objections teleclass and was curious, how do you handle the exuse, I just don't have the time.

I got a few answers but it didn't really click with me.. can anyone else share on how YOU answer that question. I'd really like to become director before June for National Conference. Since this is the main exuse I get, I could use all the help I could get. Thank you.

You might want to find out what she is doing that is taking up so much time, maybe by saying "Oh my, I am sorry to hear that...what are doing that keeps you so busy?" That way she might give you an answer that you can connect with...maybe kids or a job, if it's a job then she might want to give TPC a try so that she can leave a job that is taking up too much time.

I am sure that someone will have some other great ideas...

Last edited:
I tell them "that is what is sooo great about this job. I fit it around my schedule". I told this to my hostess this week when we closed her show - "Your show is the first physical show I've done since Sept, have done some vendor fairs, and mystery host shows to keep me active and a fundraiser in January, and have managed between $200 and $1700 in sales a month" She was awed and impressed. So hopefully I have planted a really good seed and she'll decide to give it a try this year. She is one of my favorite hostesses! And I told her that too :)

Lets hope it works!

ange

1. How do I handle objections about the price of Pampered Chef products?

When faced with objections about the price, it's important to emphasize the value and quality of our products. Share personal experiences and customer testimonials to showcase the benefits of investing in Pampered Chef. You can also offer payment plans or bundle deals to make the price more manageable for the customer.

2. What should I do if a customer says they can find similar products for cheaper elsewhere?

Acknowledge their concern and then focus on the unique features and benefits of our products. Highlight the quality, craftsmanship, and innovative designs that set us apart from other brands. You can also offer a comparison chart to show the value of our products compared to others.

3. How do I respond to objections about the usability of certain tools or products?

Be prepared to demonstrate the product and its ease of use. Share tips and tricks on how to use the product effectively. You can also offer a satisfaction guarantee to ease any concerns the customer may have about the usability of the product.

4. What should I do if a customer has had a negative experience with Pampered Chef in the past?

Apologize for their negative experience and offer to make it right. Provide them with information on how the company has improved and any changes that have been made. You can also offer to personally assist them with their purchase or provide them with a free product to try.

5. How do I handle objections about the Pampered Chef business opportunity?

Be honest and transparent about the potential challenges and benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant. Share your personal experience and success stories from other consultants. Offer to answer any specific questions the customer may have and provide them with resources to learn more about the business opportunity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebbieJ
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ShanaSmith
  • pamperedbecky