• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Shout Out Mad Props to My Recruiter?

In summary, the conversation discusses a new product that a person is excited to try, their upcoming business with a supportive up-line, and how they are going to share that excitement with others.
HealthNut
ok - so seriously - i LOVE her! (course, again, we've known each other for years, lol).but i am sooooo happy she asked me to host! I just honestly have a feeling pampered chef is going to seriously change my life. I got just my host-ordered stuff today (still waiting on my kit) and WOW! :love:I made "basic" tacos tonight - but i used my micro-cooker for the beef and holy crap!!! really? i can make ground beef in the microwave??!!!! :eek:of course i chopped it up with my mix n' chop and used my new knife set (bought the green knives at the 60%) for the onions, cilantro, tomatoes, avocado...but no joke - just making my first meal with all my new kitchen toys tonight - i SO can't wait to get out there and sell this stuff! plus - i know that having all these tools now will make me want to cook at home instead of going out to eat! :Dtomorrow night is my first meal with my new pride and joy...the DCB. :Dbut anyways - just wanted to send out shouts to my recruiter! Deanna, you ROCK!!!! :love:

That's so great to hear! Way to go! Keep us posted, what are you going to make to initiate your DCB?

chefsteph07 said:
That's so great to hear! Way to go! Keep us posted, what are you going to make to initiate your DCB?

not sure yet. i loved the chicken fajitas that was made at my party - but we had tacos tonight...lookin' for recipes now. :)

Awww. I love you too! I'm so excited to have you on my team! MUAH!

...be sure to SHARE that excitement with EVERYONE!!! Best of luck to you...

:D Glad that you are really enjoying your new products! Congrats on your new business and having a supportive up-line to assist you in your journey. ;)

cindylpal said:
...be sure to SHARE that excitement with EVERYONE!!! Best of luck to you...

Yes...that! Remember how much of a blessing this is to you and pass that opportunity on!

Be sure to share the opportunity that was shared with you... you can change someone else's life too!

1. Can I give a shout out to my recruiter on social media?

Yes, you can definitely give a shout out to your recruiter on social media! It's a great way to show your appreciation for their hard work and dedication.

2. Is it appropriate to publicly thank my recruiter for their help?

Absolutely! Your recruiter has played a significant role in helping you land a job, and showing gratitude is always a good idea.

3. What is the best way to give a shout out to my recruiter?

The best way to give a shout out to your recruiter is through a public post on social media or by sending a personalized message. You could also tag them in a post or mention them in a comment on your company's page.

4. Should I mention my recruiter by name in my shout out?

It's always a nice gesture to mention your recruiter by name in your shout out. This way, they will know that you specifically appreciate their help and hard work.

5. Can I give a shout out to my recruiter even if I didn't get the job?

Yes, you can still give a shout out to your recruiter even if you didn't get the job. They have put in time and effort to help you in your job search, and it's always nice to acknowledge their efforts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Apollo28
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
pcjenr
  • Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • Mari W