• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant Letter From Us as Recruiters?

In summary, a New Consultant Letter From Us as Recruiters is an initial invitation sent to potential candidates for a job opening at our company. We obtain potential candidates' information through various sources and carefully select qualified individuals. Interested candidates can follow the instructions in the letter to apply and can expect benefits such as exciting projects, valuable experience, and competitive compensation. If not interested, the letter can be disregarded, but we encourage keeping an eye on future opportunities with our company.
chefsteph07
Does anyone do this or have one that they use? I have been debating drafting a letter of what "I" personally do for my new consultants, how many times I will contact them per week, basically something as to what they will expect from me. I have been in positions too many times w/ new consultants where I feel like "am I being too pushy? am I not attentive ENOUGH?" etc. and it leaves me feeling like I don't know what MY own boundaries are with them. I was thinking of making a form letter stating some things like "You can expect one call a week from me to go over any questions, wahoo moments, etc. If you desire more or less contact from me, please let me know", etc. Just something to let THEM know a little about MY style. Does this sound like a good idea?

It's a great idea. It's always nice to set and know expectations on both sides. Here's what's in my file. I did not create it.

Attachments

• Expectations.doc
    29 KB · Views: 489
Last edited:
Beth, this is PERFECT! You are a lifesaver! :) Thank you thank you!

What is a New Consultant Letter From Us as Recruiters?

A New Consultant Letter From Us as Recruiters is a letter sent to potential consultants who have been identified as potential candidates for a job opening. It serves as an initial invitation to join our company as a consultant and outlines the benefits and responsibilities of the role.

How did you obtain my information for the New Consultant Letter?

We obtain potential candidates' information through various sources such as job portals, referrals, and professional networking platforms. We carefully review and select individuals who have the necessary qualifications and experience for our open positions.

What should I do if I am interested in the New Consultant Letter From Us as Recruiters?

If you are interested in the opportunity, simply follow the instructions provided in the letter. This usually involves submitting an updated resume and completing an initial assessment or interview. We will then review your application and reach out to you with any further steps.

What are the benefits of becoming a consultant with your company?

As a consultant with our company, you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects with top organizations, gain valuable experience and skills, and receive competitive compensation and benefits. You will also have the support and resources of our experienced team to help you succeed in your role.

What if I am not interested in the New Consultant Letter From Us as Recruiters?

If you are not interested in the opportunity, you can simply disregard the letter. However, we encourage you to keep an eye on our company and future opportunities, as we are always looking for talented individuals to join our team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamlevy
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mscharf
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
mscharf
  • Intrepid_Chef