• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Possible Recruit Who Doesnt Drive

In summary, having a driver's license is not a requirement for all recruits, but it can be beneficial for certain job roles or assignments that require travel. However, not having a driver's license does not determine one's success in the company. The company values skills, qualifications, and dedication to work rather than transportation abilities. Reasonable accommodations are also provided for recruits who don't drive, such as arranging transportation or considering remote work options. Not having a driver's license will not affect the recruit's chances of being hired or hinder their professional development within the company, as long as they meet the qualifications and job requirements.
CAPCnewbie
At a show a few months ago, I met this great girl who had plenty of questions about the biz but mentioned that she lives in a basement apartment in her dads house and doesnt drive. We never had an in depth conversation past that but I'll be doing a show for her tomorrow night and I noticed that the last few emails and newsletters that I sent out that she has clicked on the opportunity tab a few times. We've been away for the past week and a half and i just got back so I said I'd call her tonight. I want to offer her the opportunity since she seems interested but what to I say with regards to her not driving or having a car? Any helpful suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

I think PC could be a great way for her to pay for a car! It all depends on her interest. Definitely follow up with her, I wouldn't even mention her not having a car. She's probably been dealing with it for a while, it is really up to her how she deals with not having a car. She might take the bus to homes, or her parents may be supportive and drive her places. Be supportive and offer suggestions, but only if she asks.

I understand where you are coming from. I have had a few people interested and don't drive. I personally just keep them updated on what is going on. I have thought about suggesting doing catalog shows only but I am not sure how good that would really be.

Best of luck and i will be following this thread!

1. How important is it for a recruit to have a driver's license?

Having a driver's license is not a requirement for all recruits, but it can be beneficial for certain job roles or assignments that require travel. It is important to discuss your transportation abilities during the recruitment process.

2. Can a recruit who doesn't drive still be successful in the company?

Absolutely! Not being able to drive does not determine one's success. Our company values skills, qualifications, and dedication to work rather than transportation abilities. We have various job roles that do not require driving, so there are still opportunities for growth and success.

3. Are there any accommodations for recruits who don't drive?

We understand that not all recruits have the means to drive, and we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to ensure equal opportunities. This may include arranging transportation or considering remote work options.

4. Will not having a driver's license affect the recruit's chances of being hired?

No, not having a driver's license will not automatically disqualify a recruit from being hired. We consider various factors in the recruitment process, and transportation abilities are just one aspect. As long as the recruit meets the qualifications and job requirements, they have an equal chance of being hired.

5. Will not having a driver's license hinder the recruit's professional development within the company?

Not having a driver's license will not hinder professional development within the company. We have a diverse workforce and provide equal opportunities for growth and advancement. As long as the recruit meets the job requirements and performs well, they have the potential for professional development within the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SusanBP0129
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • PampChefDeb
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
chefliz
  • Sheila