• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Incredible Results from First Ticket Game Night!

In summary, "Incredible Results from First Ticket Game Night!" is a fun and interactive game from Pampered Chef that combines cooking and entertainment. It allows players to learn new recipes and techniques while earning points and rewards. Anyone can host or attend a game night, and the recipes can be customized to fit dietary restrictions or preferences.
lesliec
I just did the ticket game for the first time Sat evening. It was amazing. I did ramble on a bit about some things, which hopefully I wouldn't do in the future, but some serious interest. I think it close to sealed the deal for one of my past hosts who has been contemplating for a while, she just wants to wait a few months until soccer season is over (kids). I am going to call her again this week though.
I was so amazed at how wonderfully this game worked. Why didn't I listen to you guys and do this sooner?

It took me a long time to do it too. :eek: So glad now that I started doing it!

Be sure to answer questions as a new consultant and not as an experienced one. For example if they ask "how much money do you make?" say "An average show in the company is about $450 in sales and a new consultant would make about $100. So if she did 1 show a week she could expect to make $300-400 a month." If they press you on what YOU make tell them but preface it with what you did in your first month, when you promoted and now. Remember that what their really asking is "how much would I make?".

What is "Incredible Results from First Ticket Game Night!"?

"Incredible Results from First Ticket Game Night!" is a Pampered Chef game that combines fun and cooking to help you achieve incredible results in the kitchen. It is a great way to learn new recipes and techniques while having a blast with your friends and family.

How do you play "Incredible Results from First Ticket Game Night!"?

To play "Incredible Results from First Ticket Game Night!", simply gather your friends and family, choose a Pampered Chef recipe, and follow the instructions on the game cards. Each card will guide you through the recipe step by step, and you can earn points for completing tasks and challenges along the way.

What are the benefits of playing "Incredible Results from First Ticket Game Night!"?

Playing "Incredible Results from First Ticket Game Night!" has numerous benefits, including learning new cooking techniques, trying new recipes, and having a fun and interactive experience with your friends and family. It also allows you to earn points and rewards that can be redeemed for Pampered Chef products.

Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to play "Incredible Results from First Ticket Game Night!"?

No, you do not need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to play "Incredible Results from First Ticket Game Night!" Anyone can host or attend a game night and enjoy the benefits of playing this fun and interactive game.

Can I customize the recipes in "Incredible Results from First Ticket Game Night!"?

Yes, you can customize the recipes in "Incredible Results from First Ticket Game Night!" to fit your dietary restrictions or preferences. The game includes options for vegetarians, gluten-free, and dairy-free diets, and you can also substitute ingredients to your liking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sarahlegare
  • candiejayne
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PCgo2girl
Replies
Views
sassypip