• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Have a Letter for Consultants About to Be Dropped?

In summary, when writing a letter for consultants about to be dropped, it is important to include a clear explanation of the situation, address them by name with a formal salutation, provide a specific reason for dropping them, consider having a meeting beforehand, and offer support or resources if possible. This will help maintain a professional tone and ensure a smoother transition for both parties.
pc_momof3
Hello Everyone,
I think I have a kit-napper on my hands. I have a team member who will be dropped at the end of the month if she doesn't submit anything --- she has submitted 0 sales/shows. She was signing up to work with her mom, they were going to work together at their shows, etc. So I've tried to contact her several times via phone, her mom ALWAYS answers and I'm not sure if the message are passed on to the actual consultant or not. I've emailed even more times and NEVER gotten a response! Like she dropped off the face of the earth....So-o-o, now that she will actually be dropped soon, I'd like to have her know that ahead of time so at least it's an informed decision and she doesn't have some plans to work this fall (I doubt it, but you never know!). Does anyone have a "nice" letter informing consultants about they're "about to be dropped" status? Maybe a little motivation in there too reminding her about what she's missing out on! Thanks for the help -- this is a great website!

Sounds like you have put in a lot of effort for maybe nothing? Sounds like a decision has been made already. The company emails the information about no longer being a consultant. I just recently sent my recruit an email specifically stating she would no longer be a consultant by x date. She emailed me back, that life is too busy right now. She's having a show with me instead and gave me some leads.

Hi there,I'm sorry to hear about your situation with your team member. It can be frustrating when someone signs up to work with you and then doesn't follow through on their commitments.Have you tried reaching out to her through social media or other forms of communication? Sometimes people are more responsive through those channels.In terms of a "nice" letter informing her about her impending drop, I think it's important to be honest and direct while also remaining professional and understanding. You could start off by acknowledging that you have been trying to contact her and have not received a response. Then, explain the policy about submitting sales/shows and how she has not met those requirements. You could also mention the potential benefits she is missing out on by not being an active consultant.However, it's important to also leave room for her to explain her side of the story. Perhaps there are personal reasons why she hasn't been able to meet the requirements, and maybe there is a way to work around that.Ultimately, it's up to her to make the decision to either become an active consultant or to be dropped from the team. But it's important to communicate this information in a respectful and understanding manner.I hope everything works out for you and your team. Best of luck!

1. What should I include in a letter for consultants about to be dropped?

A letter for consultants about to be dropped should include a clear explanation of why they are being dropped, any relevant details or evidence, and a professional tone. It should also provide information on next steps and any necessary documentation or paperwork.

2. How should I address the consultants in the letter?

It is best to address the consultants by their name and use a formal salutation, such as "Dear [Consultant's Name]." This will help maintain a professional tone and show respect for the individual.

3. Should I provide a reason for dropping the consultants?

Yes, it is important to provide a clear and specific reason for why the consultants are being dropped. This will help them understand the situation and can also serve as a reference for any future employers or clients.

4. Is it necessary to have a meeting with the consultants before sending the letter?

It is recommended to have a meeting with the consultants before sending the letter to discuss the situation and provide them with an opportunity to ask any questions or address any concerns. This can also help ensure a smoother transition.

5. Should I offer any support or resources to the consultants in the letter?

If possible, it is a good idea to offer support or resources to the consultants in the letter. This could include severance pay, job placement assistance, or a recommendation letter. It shows that you value their contributions and care about their future success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • jwpamp
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • pamperedlinda