• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Have a New Agreement Form?

In summary, the new form doesn't have a place to order the mini kit, and the old form has an asterisk next to the kit credit.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I completely forgot to order agreement forms with my supplies, and I have someone who wants to sign-up but doesn't want to use the internet to do so...(yes, she wants to mail in her agreement.:rolleyes:)

She wants to order the mini kit - does the new form have the mini kit as an option?

I'm thinking I can have her fill out an old one, and put in the amount owed based on the $80, and then write "mini kit" at the top of the form...but I was just wondering if the new form has a separate place for ordering the mini kit?

No. The only difference I see it an asterisk next to kit credit and then *Can only be applied toward cost of the $155 New Consultant Kit under the kit credit amount/show # lines.

I think if you put $80 in the kit cost line they will automatically know it's the mini-kit. This form doesn't say mini kit anywhere.

BethCooks4U said:
No. The only difference I see it an asterisk next to kit credit and then *Can only be applied toward cost of the $155 New Consultant Kit under the kit credit amount/show # lines.

I think if you put $80 in the kit cost line they will automatically know it's the mini-kit. This form doesn't say mini kit anywhere.

Okay - thanks Beth, that's what I needed to know!

Whoo hooo - new consultant on my team! I've been working with her for about 6 months...I guess everything just had to fall in place and the timing to be right for her!:thumbup:

She seriously doesn't want to use the Internet to submit it? Good luck with that recruit. Don't tell me she's going to submit all of her shows by mail, too?

leftymac said:
She seriously doesn't want to use the Internet to submit it? Good luck with that recruit. Don't tell me she's going to submit all of her shows by mail, too?

We talked about that. She wants to pay for this by check - so mailing it in. I offered to let her pay me and have me send it in, but she lives quite a ways from me, so she wants to just do it herself.

She's going to be doing primarily catalog shows, so I'm not going to be expecting big things. ;)

Go Becky! How many does that make since you officially walked the stage??? :p

heat123 said:
Go Becky! How many does that make since you officially walked the stage??? :p

2 since I walked a month ago...and 1 more probably this month - and 2 next month. :D Now, I just need to get them excited about recruiting!

It's that second line.. that's hard.

1. What is the purpose of the "Anyone Have a New Agreement Form?"

The "Anyone Have a New Agreement Form?" is used to update or renew the agreement between a Pampered Chef consultant and the company. It ensures that both parties are aware of the current terms and conditions of their partnership.

2. How often should the "Anyone Have a New Agreement Form?" be completed?

The "Anyone Have a New Agreement Form?" should be completed every year or whenever there are changes to the consultant's information or the company's policies. This ensures that the agreement remains up-to-date and valid.

3. Can the "Anyone Have a New Agreement Form?" be completed online?

Yes, the "Anyone Have a New Agreement Form?" can be completed online through the consultant's back office on the Pampered Chef website. This allows for a faster and more convenient process.

4. Is the "Anyone Have a New Agreement Form?" mandatory for all consultants?

Yes, the "Anyone Have a New Agreement Form?" is mandatory for all consultants. It is a requirement to maintain an active status as a consultant and continue receiving benefits and rewards from the company.

5. What happens if a consultant does not complete the "Anyone Have a New Agreement Form?"

If a consultant does not complete the "Anyone Have a New Agreement Form?", their agreement with Pampered Chef will not be updated or renewed. This may result in the loss of benefits, rewards, and even their consultant status with the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Forangels613
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • ChefBeckyD