• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Kit Credit for Regular Kits Ending in Sept.? Get the Facts Here!

In summary, Kit Credit for Regular Kits is a program that rewards consultants with credit towards future kit purchases when they reach sales goals within their first 60 days of joining Pampered Chef. This program will be ending in September to make way for a new program called the "Jumpstart Rewards" which will offer even more benefits and rewards for consultants. The official end date for Kit Credit for Regular Kits is September 30th, 2021, after which any sales will not count towards the program. However, consultants will still receive regular commissions for sales made in September. The new program will offer product credits, cash bonuses, and exclusive training opportunities for consultants who reach sales goals within their first 60 days. It is important to note that only
flemings99
Gold Member
At our Mtg. Someone was saying the kit credit was going away for the regular kit in Sept.??? Can anyone verify or prove that it is/isn't?

No it is not. You can't use the Kit Credit towards the Mini Kit.

It's not mentioned in the host rewards area or on the new planner this fall but it is still available. I can't remember right this second where I saw it but it is documented that we will still have a kit credit for the larger kit.

BethCooks4U said:
It's not mentioned in the host rewards area or on the new planner this fall but it is still available. I can't remember right this second where I saw it but it is documented that we will still have a kit credit for the larger kit.

There's a section on the new planner (item #kg98) showing the kit credit and mentioning that it is only available on the $155 kit

dannyzmom said:
There's a section on the new planner (item #kg98) showing the kit credit and mentioning that it is only available on the $155 kit

Oh yeah! There it is! I stand corrected. :eek:

What is Kit Credit for Regular Kits and why is it ending in September?

Kit Credit for Regular Kits is a program that gives consultants credit towards future kit purchases when they reach certain sales goals within their first 60 days of joining Pampered Chef. This program is ending in September because we are introducing a new program that will provide even more benefits and rewards for our consultants.

When will Kit Credit for Regular Kits officially end?

Kit Credit for Regular Kits will officially end on September 30th, 2021. Any sales made after this date will not count towards the program.

Will I still receive any benefits for my sales in September?

Yes, you will still receive the regular commission for any sales made in September. However, these sales will not count towards the Kit Credit for Regular Kits program.

What will the new program offer instead of Kit Credit for Regular Kits?

The new program, called the "Jumpstart Rewards" program, will offer a variety of rewards and bonuses for consultants who reach certain sales goals within their first 60 days. These rewards will include product credits, cash bonuses, and exclusive training opportunities.

Can I still earn Kit Credit for Regular Kits if I joined Pampered Chef before September?

No, Kit Credit for Regular Kits will only be available for consultants who join Pampered Chef in August or before. Consultants who join in September or later will not be eligible for this program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • jennyl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jewel
  • pchefinski