• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Military Spouse in GA | Considering Joining PC Team - Need Advice!"

In summary, the person is a new military spouse stationed in Korea and considering joining the PC team. They already have 3 confirmed shows but they will take place in different states. They have some questions about requirements to qualify and how to go inactive/reactivate. The advice is to sign up now under someone they know in Korea and ask for referrals for catalog shows. The requirements to qualify have changed to $1250 in sales. Being inactive means not having $150 in sales in a month and after two months, career sales are lost. After 6 months of inactivity, the person is no longer a consultant.
Mandyleighanne
Hi chefs,
I am new to the site, and have a question that I'm sure one of you can answer! Let me give you a little background first.
I am a military spouse currently stationed in Korea. We are moving to Valdosta, GA in 2-3 months and should be there or about 3 years. Lately, I've been considering joining the PC team. I already have 3 confirmed shows, however, they are my family and the shows will take place in TX, FL, and SC, none of which is where I'll be living, haha! Anyhow, would it be wise just to wait and sign up once I get to Valdosta, so that my "team" is local, or should I sign up here with another military spouse? I have some other questions as well:
What is the requirement to qualify? I know about 5 years back it was 4 shows or $1,250 in sales. Should I go inactive, how to I reactivate? I think that's all or now. Thank you so much!~Mandyeta: my 3 confirmed shows will not be until October.

Last edited:
Congratulations on your decision. Is there someone in Korea that you have ties to for signing up? If so, I would sign up now under her since you have shows booked. I would ask for referrals for catalog shows from those friends as well. That's the biggest step you already have for a successful business. You will be able to get hospitality when you arrive to the states, so you can attend local meetings. The month of August for new consultants, is a great time to start. You get a large selection of new fall products, along with your PC dollars you earn, and commission. You need $1250 in sales to be qualified (not show number anymore). You are considered inactive if you do not have $150 in sales in a month. After two months of inactivity, you lose any career sales you have earned. At anytime, you submit $150 in a month, you are active again. If after 6 months in a row you have no activity, you are no longer a consultant and would have to pay and get a new kit.

Nothing much to add to what was above. I just noticed you spell your name the same as I do. You are the only other Leighanne I have ever come across! Nice to meet you. :)

1. What is a "Soon to Be Consultant"?

A "Soon to Be Consultant" is someone who has signed up to become a consultant for Pampered Chef but has not yet completed their training and officially started their business.

2. How do I become a "Soon to Be Consultant"?

To become a "Soon to Be Consultant", you can sign up on the Pampered Chef website or through a current consultant. You will need to provide personal information and pay a small fee to receive your starter kit and access to training materials.

3. What is included in the starter kit for "Soon to Be Consultants"?

The starter kit for "Soon to Be Consultants" includes a variety of Pampered Chef products, business materials, and access to training resources to help you get started on your journey as a consultant.

4. Do I need to have any experience or qualifications to become a "Soon to Be Consultant"?

No, you do not need any prior experience or qualifications to become a "Soon to Be Consultant". However, having a passion for cooking and entertaining, as well as a desire to learn and grow as a business owner, can be beneficial.

5. What are the benefits of being a "Soon to Be Consultant" for Pampered Chef?

As a "Soon to Be Consultant", you will have the opportunity to earn an income, receive discounts on products, and connect with a supportive community of like-minded individuals. You will also have the flexibility to work on your own schedule and be your own boss.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LTC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
raebates
  • SnappiGirl74
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Marg
  • tafaye