• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My First Recruit Is Ready to Order Her Kit. I Need Help, Please

I think that's a more fair way to go about it.IF she was the one who did the show - then it had to be submitted under her name. Policy is that a consultant cannot do a show and submit it under a different consultant's name. So if that was the situation, she wasn't being selfish, she was just following policy.When I have someone who wants to sign outright and submit that first show, I do some training with them before hand, and then they do their own show as their first show, and I just come to help support and coach at the show...BUT the new consultant/host is actually doing the demo, etc...I think that's a more fair way to go about it
tjb11675
She is using the $40 kit credit. What do I need to do after I submit her show? How soon can she order her kit? Can she still do it online? I didn't use credit for mine so I don't know and don't have time to look it up. Thanks

First you have to make sure you've entered the kit credit in her show. Once the show is processed, I believe she needs her PHD number to claim the kit credit. You can check it online, or call HO to get it (though at this point you'd have to wait until Monday to talk to anyone). She should still be able to do it online.

Or you could have her buy the kit outright & use THIS show as her first one! Helping her towards her qualifying amount. ;)

Sheila said:
Or you could have her buy the kit outright & use THIS show as her first one! Helping her towards her qualifying amount. ;)

This kinda bugs me. I specifically asked my recruiter this EXACT question if I could do that, buy my kit & then have her place the order under me & she said no. That really is aggravating & seems kind of selfish on her part.

TheNewMrsRue said:
This kinda bugs me. I specifically asked my recruiter this EXACT question if I could do that, buy my kit & then have her place the order under me & she said no. That really is aggravating & seems kind of selfish on her part.
IF she was the one who did the show - then it had to be submitted under her name. Policy is that a consultant cannot do a show and submit it under a different consultant's name. So if that was the situation, she wasn't being selfish, she was just following policy.When I have someone who wants to sign outright and submit that first show, I do some training with them before hand, and then they do their own show as their first show, and I just come to help support and coach at the show...BUT the new consultant/host is actually doing the demo, etc...

Last edited:

What should I do if my first recruit is ready to order her kit?

Congratulations on getting your first recruit! The first step is to make sure she has set up her online account with the company and has selected you as her sponsor. Once that is done, she can go to the "Join" or "Become a Consultant" page on the company's website to order her kit.

What if my recruit has trouble ordering her kit?

If your recruit is having trouble ordering her kit, the best thing to do is to have her reach out to the company's customer service team for assistance. They will be able to troubleshoot any technical issues and help her complete the kit order process.

Is there a deadline for my recruit to order her kit?

The deadline for ordering a kit may vary depending on the company's policies. However, it's best to encourage your recruit to order her kit as soon as possible, so she can start her journey with the company and take advantage of any current promotions or incentives.

What happens after my recruit orders her kit?

After your recruit orders her kit, she will receive a confirmation email from the company with information about her order and what to expect next. She will also have access to training materials and resources to help her get started on her business journey.

Do I earn any rewards for my recruit ordering her kit?

Many companies offer incentives or bonuses for sponsoring new recruits and helping them order their kits. Be sure to check with your company's policies to see if you are eligible for any rewards for your first recruit's kit order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• makeawhisk
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • cochef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies