• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting and Shipping to Britain: Can You Serve International Customers?

In summary, the conversation discussed the possibility of a guest from Britain ordering from the website and being recruited as a consultant. It was determined that since she is not on a military base, she cannot be recruited by the speaker. There is a referral program where consultants can earn bonuses for referring new recruits in other countries, as outlined in the Consultant Policy Guide. The speaker was not aware of this program and will now consider talking to the guest about it.
lockhartkitchen
I had a guest a recent show who is visiting from Britain. Can she order from my website when she gets home and have it shipped to Britain? Also, could I recruit her? I've never had out of country clients or possible recruits.

Is she at a Military Base there? That's the only way you can ship/recruit out of the country.

There is a referral program though if you refer her to PC, and she becomes a consultant for PC Great Britain....there's info about it in the Consultant Policy Guide.

Thanks. No she's not on a military base. I'll have to look at the policies. It sounds like she could not be recruited by me?

Julie,
THe answer is no, I had a hostess who was moving lock stock and barrel back HOME to England and had a problem with a piece of cookware...it was a nightmare and never actually got resolved without one of us paying almost what it would have cost to buy a new piece.

Sorry :(

Lisa

Per policy, we are not allowed to officially advertise our business outside of our respective countries. APO and FPO addresses are considered within the country because they're military. So we can't sell to those who are not within the US.

As Becky mentioned though, there is a referral program where you can earn a referral bonus for a consultant that you refer in one of the other countries where we are established.

What is a referral bonus?

From the consultant policy guide:International Referral Program
The International Referral Program is a program which awards
Pampered Chef® dollars to Consultants who refer a new
recruit outside of their own country, in the U.S., Canada, UK,
Germany and Mexico. When the referred Consultant submits
their agreement, the referring Consultant must include their
name and Consultant number on the agreement. The referring
Consultant will receive:
• $25 Pampered Chef® dollars when the new Consultant
signs and enters their agreement
• $100 Pampered Chef® dollars when new Consultant first
reaches $1,250 in career sales (or country equivalent)
• The referring Consultant must be active at the time of
the achievement
• During the initial three month launch of a country, the
$100 award will be doubled when the new Consultant
first reaches their $1,250 career sales milestone (or
country equivalent)
• Maximum benefit of $125 Pampered Chef® dollars or
$225 (during initial three month launch)
All awards are considered taxable income and will be
reflected on 1099 statements.

Cool. Thanks. In six years, I just told myself, "doesn't apply" and never really READ that. Thanks. I'm going to talk to her.

What is Britain Recruit/Customer?

Britain Recruit/Customer is a recruitment agency that helps job seekers find employment opportunities in various industries across the United Kingdom. We also provide services to businesses looking to hire qualified candidates.

How does Britain Recruit/Customer work?

Job seekers can register on our website and upload their resume to be considered for job openings listed by our clients. Businesses can also contact us to discuss their hiring needs and we will provide them with suitable candidates for their vacancies.

What type of job opportunities does Britain Recruit/Customer offer?

We offer a wide range of job opportunities in various industries such as finance, technology, healthcare, hospitality, and more. Our clients range from small businesses to large corporations, providing a diverse selection of job opportunities for our candidates.

Do I have to pay to use Britain Recruit/Customer's services?

No, our services are completely free for job seekers. Businesses may have to pay a fee for our recruitment services, but this will be discussed and agreed upon before any work is done.

What sets Britain Recruit/Customer apart from other recruitment agencies?

At Britain Recruit/Customer, we prioritize building strong relationships with both our clients and candidates. We take the time to understand the needs and preferences of each individual, allowing us to provide personalized and effective recruitment solutions. Our team also has extensive knowledge and experience in various industries, giving us an edge in finding the best matches for job openings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lockhartkitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Katiek77
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Intrepid_Chef