• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is there a guide for using the new Succeed with Us workbook in recruitment?

In summary, "theNew Workbook for Recruits" is a comprehensive training workbook for new recruits in any field or industry. It is beneficial for those starting a new job or career, and covers topics such as communication skills, time management, teamwork, problem-solving, and industry-specific knowledge. It is suitable for all industries and can be used for self-study or in a group setting for training and development.
sandilou
Silver Member
Is there a guide for us to use to help a new recruit work through the new Succeed with Us workbook. Or do they just fill it in on their own? I looks like it matches up with the New Consultant Training Booklet.

TIA,
Sandi

I was wondering the same thing! Let me know if you hear of anything!

I haven't seen anything. It's my intention to sit down with new consultants and work through the workbook with them.

It is so simple and so fabulous! Order it and go through it. You do not need a guide.

Hi Sandi,Thank you for your question about the new Succeed with Us workbook in recruitment. Yes, there is a guide available to help new recruits work through the workbook. It is called the New Consultant Training Booklet and it is designed to be used in conjunction with the workbook. The workbook and training booklet are meant to complement each other and provide a comprehensive training experience for new consultants.I highly recommend using the training booklet alongside the workbook to ensure that your new recruit gets the most out of the Succeed with Us program. The training booklet will guide them through each step of the workbook and provide additional tips and information to help them succeed in their new role.If you have any further questions about using the workbook and training booklet, please don't hesitate to reach out to me or your upline for support. We are here to help you and your new recruit succeed with Pampered Chef.Best of luck,

What is "theNew Workbook for Recruits"?

"theNew Workbook for Recruits" is a comprehensive guide and training workbook designed for new recruits in any field or industry. It covers essential topics and provides practical exercises and activities to help recruits develop important skills and knowledge for their new role.

Who can benefit from "theNew Workbook for Recruits"?

"theNew Workbook for Recruits" is beneficial for anyone starting a new job or career, especially those who may not have prior experience in their field. It can also be useful for employers or trainers to provide to their new recruits as a supplemental training resource.

What topics are covered in "theNew Workbook for Recruits"?

The workbook covers a range of topics including communication skills, time management, teamwork, problem-solving, and industry-specific knowledge. It also includes exercises for self-reflection and goal setting to help recruits develop a strong foundation for their new role.

Is "theNew Workbook for Recruits" suitable for all industries?

Yes, "theNew Workbook for Recruits" is designed to be applicable to new recruits in any industry. It focuses on universal skills and knowledge that are essential for success in any job or career.

Can "theNew Workbook for Recruits" be used for self-study?

Yes, the workbook is designed to be self-guided and can be used for self-study. However, it can also be used in a group setting for training and development purposes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieJ
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
bgupton
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
  • Melissa78