• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Secure Your Success: How to Make Prospects Commit as Consultants

In summary, my friend's friend said she was going to sign on as a consultant, but hasn't yet. She is worried about whether or not she should because her husband is skeptical. She wants to make sure she commits to the job before she calls her husband, but doesn't want to be pushy. I think it would be a good idea to call her and ask her if she has any questions or if she is able to sign up easily.
iteachncook
Last night, one of my friend's friend, told me that she was going to sign on as a consultant. I gave her the Consultant Agreement form to till out but she said that she will call her husband first and that it shouldn't be problem and she will definitely sign up. I gave her the site and instructions on how to go about signing on. Thus far, she's not done so. Since she's not my friend, I'm a little iffy about calling her. This is the second time this has happened to me. How should I go about making them commit right there and then so they don't slip away.

How do you know she hasn't signed up?If she did it today, it won't show up on your Consultant Connection Stats until tomorrow.And, if she said she was going to sign up, then it's not bothering her to call and check in with her - that's being a good consultant.
You would want to call her and ask her if she was able to navigate the online agreement easily, or if she had any questions that needed answering - or if her husband had any questions.Almost all of the people you talk to who are interested aren't going to be your good friends, so if you'd only call to check with a friend, and no one else, then yes - they probably will all slip away. ;)Call Her!

ChefBeckyD said:
How do you know she hasn't signed up?

If she did it today, it won't show up on your Consultant Connection Stats until tomorrow.

And, if she said she was going to sign up, then it's not bothering her to call and check in with her - that's being a good consultant.
You would want to call her and ask her if she was able to navigate the online agreement easily, or if she had any questions that needed answering - or if her husband had any questions.

Almost all of the people you talk to who are interested aren't going to be your good friends, so if you'd only call to check with a friend, and no one else, then yes - they probably will all slip away. ;)

Call Her!

I guess, you're right! I have to get off this phobia of calling. I just don't want to be disappointed if she's changed her mind after I had her in the palm of my hands last night. I just didn't want to be pushy that's why. I will definitely call her and will keep you posted.

Joy, please "get over your phobia of calling"--let me tell you why.

I am signing up, but I have to finish a project first. My recruiter has had a real "hands-off" approach, so much so that I began to think that she didn't like me or want to sign me (I approached her in the first place).

I had made up all these ideas in my head about why she was being so stand-offish, ranging from she might not be very good, after all she wasn't keeping in touch (so why would I want to sign with her)--------------to maybe she doesn't like me--and I came up with all sorts of reasons for that.

I got myself so upset that today I met with the advanced director. I wanted to know if I should work with this person--if she doesn't like me or disapproves of me, then she shouldn't have to work with me, and if she's not good, I don't want to work with her.

The upshot of it is that the AD reassured me and helped me understand that the recruiter thinks I 'm doing great by being on CS and going to team meetings, and doesn't want to be pushy.

Do the recruit a favor, and call her. She said she wants to sign, you can call and just check in without being pushy--"I wanted to check and see if you had a chance to sign up, and if you have any questions. Should we make a time to get together?" kind of thing..

Good luck, I am sure it will go well.

Here's my take on this. Do call her to see if she has any questions, but not to push her into signing right away. You want her to think about and get excited, not make a hasty decision. You also want her to try to get at least 4 shows booked before she signs, so she starts off as successful as possible! If she made this sudden decision to join, but doesn't get started right, she'll probably end up quitting before she even really starts, and that won't do any good for either her or your team.

Thank you so much for your replies. I will actually see her tomorrow so I will definitely follow up then. I will keep you all posted.

1. Why do my utensils always slip away while I'm cooking?

The main reason for utensils slipping away during cooking is due to a lack of grip or traction on the handle. This can be caused by a variety of factors such as a greasy or wet handle, using the wrong type of utensil for the task, or simply having worn out or low-quality utensils.

2. How can I prevent my utensils from slipping away?

To prevent utensils from slipping away, make sure to choose utensils with a good grip and ergonomic design. Look for utensils with rubber or silicone handles that provide a non-slip grip. Additionally, try wiping down the handle of your utensils before use to remove any oils or moisture that may cause them to slip.

3. Are there any specific Pampered Chef products that can help with utensil slipping?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of products specifically designed to prevent utensils from slipping away. Our non-slip mixing bowls and cutting boards have a rubber base that keeps them in place while in use. We also have non-slip jar openers and grippers that provide a secure grip on slippery surfaces. Our silicone utensils also have a non-slip grip to prevent them from slipping away while cooking.

4. Can I use any cleaning products on my Pampered Chef utensils without affecting their non-slip properties?

It is recommended to only use mild dish soap and warm water to clean your Pampered Chef utensils. Harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners may damage the non-slip properties of the utensils. Avoid using any sharp or metal utensils on non-stick or silicone surfaces as this can also cause damage.

5. Can I put my Pampered Chef utensils in the dishwasher?

Most Pampered Chef utensils are dishwasher safe, but it is always best to refer to the specific product's care instructions. When in doubt, hand washing is recommended to preserve the non-slip properties and extend the lifespan of the utensils. For utensils with wooden handles, it is best to hand wash to prevent warping or cracking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pamperedbecky