• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a consultant be successful by doing only catalog shows?

In summary, the lead consultant wants to do only catalog shows until she graduates in December. Her sister in law, who is also a consultant, has agreed to do only cooking shows. The lead is hoping to find a way to get her to have a Grand Opening Party.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I have a lead who is signing today who wants to do only Catalog Shows until she graduates in December. I figure if anyone is going to do only catalog shows, then this is the best time of the year to be starting that way...

I've never had a "catalog show only" consultant on my team. Does anyone have special coaching or tips that they use to help them be successful? I'd like to help her start as strong as possible, but she's not interested in a Grand Opening or anything....

My sister in law signed up and agreed to do only catalog shows since she said she wasnt comfortable speaking in front of others and doing an actual cooking show. One of her friends wanted a cooking show so she agreed to it and asked me to come along. She saw how simple it actually was and as long as she didnt feel pressured to "perform", she loved it and has continued doing cooking shows and kickin ass each month! When I say perform I mean that she didnt want to use the booking slide, or do any ticket games for recruting etc. She just wanted to have a casual evening with the guests.
Sorry Im not much help with the coaching. What will she do if a host requests a cooking show instead of a catalog show??

Waiting to hear the replies- I am signing an expectant mom who says the same thing. I'm wanting to try to do some big online grand opening for her.

I have a consultant who signed in April 2005. She stated that she only wanted to do one catalog show per month. Well, for the most part that is what she has done. She has done a few cooking shows in the last 5 years and enjoys them but her health keeps her from doing many. She is happy. She is getting what she wants out of her business. She hit $15K around the first of the year and was thrilled.

I have to say, while we all want star consultants to sign with us, I am happy with her. She knew what she wanted and could do and she is my most consistent consultant. I can always count on her to be one of my needed lines. AND she has recruited 2. One has dropped away but the other is active every few months so when she submits my catalog consultant counts as a SC line too!

It doesn't bother me that she only wants to do catalog shows- I just don't want her to become discouraged. I'm looking for the best way to start her off strong. Thanks!

loreo said:
It doesn't bother me that she only wants to do catalog shows- I just don't want her to become discouraged. I'm looking for the best way to start her off strong. Thanks!

That's exactly where I'm at too! I want her to have the best start possible!

I hope you can find a way to get her to have a Grand Opening Party. . . I think we'd all feel better about the situation. :D

I hope you can convince her to go that far. She can have some big sales (and earn more P-Chef dollars) and explain to her friends and family how she'll be operating her business.

We have talked, explained how that will help but she doesn't feel her apt. is big enough and not enough parking. Her hubby will be traveling( one car family), she is expecting, hubby going back to school- feels overloaded but wants to do this.

Maybe we could brainstorm an online invitation and FB event that will give the most bang for the buck!

What is "Catalog Show Only Recruit"?

"Catalog Show Only Recruit" is a marketing strategy used by companies to expand their customer base by hosting product demonstrations and sales events at the homes of existing customers. These events are usually organized through a catalog and allow customers to invite their friends and family to attend.

How does "Catalog Show Only Recruit" work?

The company provides the host with a catalog and product samples to display at the event. The host then invites their network of friends and family to attend the event. During the event, the host and guests can browse and purchase products from the catalog, while the company representative showcases and explains the products.

What are the benefits of "Catalog Show Only Recruit"?

One of the main benefits of "Catalog Show Only Recruit" is that it allows companies to reach a wider audience and potentially gain new customers through the network of the host. It also provides a personalized and intimate shopping experience for the guests and allows them to see and try out the products before making a purchase.

Can anyone become a "Catalog Show Only Recruit" host?

Yes, anyone can become a host for a catalog show. It is not limited to a specific demographic or profession. Companies often offer incentives and rewards for hosts, making it an attractive opportunity for anyone looking to earn extra income.

What type of products are typically sold through "Catalog Show Only Recruit"?

There is a wide range of products that can be sold through "Catalog Show Only Recruit." Some common examples include beauty and skincare products, kitchen gadgets, home decor, and clothing. However, the specific products may vary depending on the company and their target market.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJWarren
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • Akpampered
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • nancyk325