• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's Going to Director Express in Acworth, Ga on July 31St

In summary, a group of individuals are planning to attend a free training session in Acworth. Some members are unsure if they can attend due to their due dates, but registration is still open. They plan to pack their own lunch instead of eating at nearby fast food restaurants. Some are looking forward to networking during lunch. One person hopes to see another attendee at the training.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I'm going with several of my team members. Who else is going so that I can look for you?

I've been thinking about it, but I wasn't sure if I should go again. I'm almost right up to my due date next week, but since it's in Acworth, I wouldn't be too far. Since it's free... I wonder how close to the day of I can register?

NooraK said:
I've been thinking about it, but I wasn't sure if I should go again. I'm almost right up to my due date next week, but since it's in Acworth, I wouldn't be too far. Since it's free... I wonder how close to the day of I can register?

I heard that they would not turn anyone away that wanted to come. Plus, as far as I know registration is still open. I think my consultants and I are planning to pack a picnic lunch instead of going to get something since there really isn't anything on that exit and not much that is really close by. You are welcome to join us.

Thanks, Linda. I'll really have to see what I feel like that week. Who knows, if I walk enough this week, I won't be pregnant any more by then. ;) There is a Wendy's, a McDonald's and a Shoney's there off the first Hwy 92 exit, but not much off the other one, which is probably what any set of directions would tell you to take. Oh, and a DQ. But packing your own lunch is always cheaper and healthier, of course. :D

I'll let you know how it goes.

NooraK said:
Thanks, Linda. I'll really have to see what I feel like that week. Who knows, if I walk enough this week, I won't be pregnant any more by then. ;) There is a Wendy's, a McDonald's and a Shoney's there off the first Hwy 92 exit, but not much off the other one, which is probably what any set of directions would tell you to take. Oh, and a DQ. But packing your own lunch is always cheaper and healthier, of course. :D

I'll let you know how it goes.

I hope you aren't pregnant by then! You have a good excuse to miss this training. I'm going since I have consultants on my team who want to go. Yeah, I knew those fast food places were there too - I'd rather pack something than eat at them....now if it was CFA I might have to reconsider :D I remember how hectic it was going to get lunch in Knoxville too - I'd rather relax and network during that time.

Just ran across this thread today...I'm going to be at Acworth...Hope to see you there..
Vickie

I'll be there with a big group from Birmingham :chef:

1. Who can attend Director Express in Acworth, GA on July 31st?

Any active Pampered Chef consultant or guest of a consultant is welcome to attend Director Express in Acworth, GA on July 31st.

2. Is there a registration fee for Director Express?

Yes, the registration fee for Director Express in Acworth, GA on July 31st is $75 for consultants and $25 for guests. This fee covers the cost of materials and lunch.

3. What is the dress code for Director Express?

The dress code for Director Express is business casual. Please avoid wearing ripped jeans, tank tops, or flip flops.

4. Can I bring my children to Director Express?

Due to the nature of the event and limited space, we ask that children not attend Director Express. However, nursing infants are welcome.

5. Will there be any special discounts or promotions at Director Express?

Yes, there will be special discounts and promotions available exclusively at Director Express. Be sure to bring your consultant ID and credit card to take advantage of these offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rebajoe
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • heather223
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
  • esavvymom