• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruit Prospects with our Effective Letter - Boost Your Business Now!

In summary, a woman met Dave yesterday at the doctor's office and she was interested in starting a business with him. Dave has materials that are "changing over" with the new season and he would like to meet her to discuss the opportunity.
PCCHeather0506
Silver Member
I wasn't sure if this is how to get documents in the files section, but I met a woman yesterday at the dr's office (she was my nurse) and she noticed my catalog tote and I swear it was like a skit that we do in trainings...word for word she was all interested in the business opportunity! It was GREAT!! So I worked up a letter that I'm sending her with recruiting information...YES I should have had some with me...but at least I didn't just say yes I love doing pc..and nothing else! Right!? lol. I've done that soo many times, but not this time! lol. So here is the letter I'm sending her...hopefully it'll help some of you for future prospects.

Attachments

• Thank You Interest in Business.doc
    35.5 KB · Views: 569
Looks good......had you mentioned the kit by chance and the cost????? If so, you could put in there about the mini kit or even hosting a show to get starter money towards the big kit....If not, you might want to mention that right now it is one of the best times to sign up to start your business with the pc. Start up costs are low and the return on your investment is HIGH.Good luck with your recruit!

Honestly, I wouldn't send the letter. I would set up a time to talk with her in person. Meet her for a cup of coffee or a coke. I've even met leads at Playland McD's so the kids can play while the adults talk.Face to face is so much more effective. Second would be voice to voice (phone call). Sending a note should be the last resort.

Heather, just a heads-up .. you're still pitching June benefits on your website!

I just wanted some kind of letter inserted in the pack of recruit information. Then I wanted to meet up with her...think I should word it differently then? Not give her any other info but the brochures??

Thanks Dave...I'll have to change that now!

DebbieJ said:
Honestly, I wouldn't send the letter. I would set up a time to talk with her in person. Meet her for a cup of coffee or a coke. I've even met leads at Playland McD's so the kids can play while the adults talk.

Face to face is so much more effective. Second would be voice to voice (phone call). Sending a note should be the last resort.

Totally agree! Why wait to have a face to face?

PCCHeather0506 said:
I just wanted some kind of letter inserted in the pack of recruit information. Then I wanted to meet up with her...think I should word it differently then? Not give her any other info but the brochures??

Thanks Dave...I'll have to change that now!

Don't send her anything....set up an appointment and walk through the Come Join Us brochure with her in person.

When we met yesterday at the doctors office I mentioned sending her information...you think I should just call her now and say why don't we meet up and talk about it instead of sending everything? I kind of feel silly saying that now since I already said I'd send her a packet and follow up to meet!?

Yes, just tell her you'll save the postage and use it to treat her to a cup of coffee.

Great Idea! Thanks Debbie!!

DebbieJ said:
Yes, just tell her you'll save the postage and use it to treat her to a cup of coffee.

Totally agree! By just sending her stuff you are leaving the ball in her court! Save both of yourself some time and meet in person.

Just mention you have some materials that are "changing over" with the new season and they haven't arrived yet, but you can meet her over coffee to give her an overview

What is a recruit prospect letter?

A recruit prospect letter is a formal letter sent by a college or university to a potential student athlete expressing interest in recruiting them for their athletic program.

What should be included in a recruit prospect letter?

A recruit prospect letter should include information about the school and athletic program, the coach's contact information, and specific details about the athlete's accomplishments and potential fit within the program.

How important is a recruit prospect letter in the recruiting process?

A recruit prospect letter is an important initial form of communication between a college or university and a potential student athlete. It shows the athlete that they are being actively recruited and can help establish a relationship between the athlete and the coach.

Can a recruit prospect letter guarantee a spot on a college team?

No, a recruit prospect letter does not guarantee a spot on a college team. It is a form of initial interest and does not guarantee acceptance or a scholarship. The athlete must still go through the regular recruiting process and meet the school's admissions and athletic requirements.

How can I increase my chances of receiving a recruit prospect letter?

The best way to increase your chances of receiving a recruit prospect letter is to actively reach out to college coaches and showcase your skills and achievements. Attend camps and tournaments, create a highlight reel, and maintain good grades to make yourself a desirable recruit for college programs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
stefani2
  • noelskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
noelskitchen
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies