• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mini-Kit Info & Flyer: Where to Find It on CC and PC Websites

In summary, the Mini-Kit is a comprehensive tool that contains information about Pampered Chef products, recipes, and tips for using and caring for the products. It also includes details about hosting a party or becoming a consultant with Pampered Chef. The Mini-Kit can be obtained by attending a Pampered Chef party or contacting a consultant. It is available for both current and potential consultants and can be customized with personal information. The Mini-Kit flyers are also available in multiple languages, with the option to request a specific language from a consultant.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I was looking all over CC and PC website and can't find any info on the mini-kit. Is it there? I know there's a page in the SECN, but I thought I saw a flyer somewhere. Anyone know where to find it? Thanks!

The only thing on CC that I found was the kit packing slip. It has pictures of both kits and a list of what's in each. I'll attach it here. In the download section of CC it's called getting_started_pkg_list.pdf

I am also attaching a flyer that someone in my upline made about the July/August promotion.

Attachments

• 2010 kit contents getting_started_pkg_list.pdf
    296.7 KB · Views: 409
  • New Consultant Signing Bonus July _- August 2010.pdf
    326.3 KB · Views: 409
Thanks Beth - I just talked to Career Solutions and she said that there isn't an official flyer yet. And, that there have been a lot of requests from consultants for one so hopefully HO is working on it for us.

I just printed the one from SECN. No need to reinvent the wheel not that I have time to anyways. :)

Tropicalburstqt2 said:
I just printed the one from SECN. No need to reinvent the wheel not that I have time to anyways. :)

I don't have time either - I just want a flyer to hand out with both kit options on it.

Just print the one from SECN then. You can print just that page.

What is the Mini-Kit and what information does it contain?

The Mini-Kit is a tool that contains information about Pampered Chef products, recipes, and tips for using and caring for the products. It also includes details about hosting a party or becoming a consultant with Pampered Chef.

How do I get a Mini-Kit?

You can get a Mini-Kit by attending a Pampered Chef party or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant. They will be able to provide you with a physical or digital copy of the Mini-Kit.

Is the Mini-Kit only for current consultants?

No, the Mini-Kit is available for anyone who is interested in learning more about Pampered Chef products and the opportunity to become a consultant. It is a great resource for both current and potential consultants.

Can I customize the Mini-Kit with my own information?

Yes, the Mini-Kit can be customized with your own contact information and logo if you are a consultant. This is a great way to personalize the information and make it your own.

Are the Mini-Kit flyers available in multiple languages?

Yes, the Mini-Kit flyers are available in multiple languages. Please contact your consultant to request a Mini-Kit in a specific language.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
  • ltricarico
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
ltricarico
Replies
Views
caraighan