• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get a Sneak Peek at the New Mini Kit | Share Your Photos Here!

In summary, the new Mini Kit from Pampered Chef is a collection of essential kitchen tools and accessories. You can get a sneak peek at the kit by attending a Pampered Chef party or following them on social media. The kit includes a variety of products such as mini spatulas, serving utensils, and a whisk. It can be purchased separately from other Pampered Chef products and there may be exclusive deals or promotions available. Check with a consultant or follow Pampered Chef on social media for updates.
Liquid Sky
Does anyone have a pic they can post here of the new mini kit?
I am having issues w/ my scanner and can't find a pic on CC to
email to my lead.

There's a picture on page 10 of the SECN. You could take a screen print of the page and use Paint (or a similar program) to crop out just the picture before you save it.

That's right! Thanks for pointing that out, Noora! :thumbup:

What is the new Mini Kit?

The new Mini Kit is a collection of essential kitchen tools and accessories from Pampered Chef.

How can I get a sneak peek at the new Mini Kit?

You can get a sneak peek at the new Mini Kit by attending a Pampered Chef party or by following Pampered Chef on social media.

What products are included in the Mini Kit?

The Mini Kit includes a variety of products such as a mini spatula, mini serving spatula, mini serving spoon, and mini whisk.

Can I purchase the Mini Kit separately?

Yes, the Mini Kit can be purchased separately from other Pampered Chef products.

Are there any exclusive deals for purchasing the Mini Kit?

Yes, there may be exclusive deals or promotions for purchasing the Mini Kit. Check with your Pampered Chef consultant or follow Pampered Chef on social media for updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • pamperedlinda