• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kit Credit Coupon - Don't Understand?

In summary, a Kit Credit Coupon is a promotional offer that gives a discount on a future purchase of a Pampered Chef starter kit. As a consultant, you can earn these coupons by meeting sales goals or through special promotions. To redeem, enter the coupon code at checkout and the discount will be applied. Only one coupon can be used per purchase, but multiple coupons can be used on separate purchases. If you need help using your coupon, contact customer service for assistance.
meowmix
Hi I am a newbie and have a big show tonight and may have some potential recruits. My question, is on consultants corner there are two coupons. 1 for a $20 kit credit and a second for a $40 kit credit.

How does this work and what is the difference between the two other then the price? I have been searching everywhere for the answer. Thanks!

They are only for hosts. They may use $20 or $40 of their free product value towards the purchase of a new consultant kit.

Thanks Keith for responding. So the reason they would pick a $20 credit over a $40 credit would be so they could spend the rest on free product they earn at their show? Because it's really money they are earning from that show's sales that is being applied for that credit right?

Exactly! :)

Plus, some people may only use the $20 credit if they have only sold $200 or less at their show.

Just to note also: They don't actually need the physical coupon to be able to take advantage of the Kit Credit. It's something you can use to remind them of the option and draw attention to it. Consultants who use it usually put it in the Host Packet.

1. What is a Kit Credit Coupon?

A Kit Credit Coupon is a promotional offer that allows you to receive a discount on a future purchase of a Pampered Chef starter kit.

2. How do I earn a Kit Credit Coupon?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn Kit Credit Coupons by reaching certain sales goals and milestones set by the company. These coupons are also sometimes offered as incentives during special promotions.

3. How do I redeem a Kit Credit Coupon?

To redeem a Kit Credit Coupon, you can enter the coupon code at checkout when purchasing a new starter kit. The discount will be applied to your total purchase price.

4. Can I use multiple Kit Credit Coupons on one purchase?

No, only one Kit Credit Coupon can be used per purchase. If you have multiple coupons, you can use them on separate purchases.

5. What happens if I don't understand how to use my Kit Credit Coupon?

If you are having trouble using your Kit Credit Coupon, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance. They will be happy to help you understand and redeem your coupon.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookwithtiffany
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • jeanniec