• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Missing Recruiting Letter from HO Workshop - Help Needed!

If it makes you feel any better, I did sleep for 12hrs last night (we stayed in Chicago Sat-Fri) and I still feel like the bus we rode on all week ran me over instead. I'm sure it will take us all some time to get back...
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
This is the BEST recruiting workshop I've ever listened to from HO!

They mention on there that their notes will be on their websites, and they are....except for the one thing I wanted!

Suzanne talks about a recruiting letter that she includes in her host packet and says it will be on her website, but it's not there. (at least not any more) Has anyone else listened to that workshop, and if so, did you happen to get a copy of that letter?

Thanks!

ChefBeckyD said:
This is the BEST recruiting workshop I've ever listened to from HO!

They mention on there that their notes will be on their websites, and they are....except for the one thing I wanted!

Suzanne talks about a recruiting letter that she includes in her host packet and says it will be on her website, but it's not there. (at least not any more) Has anyone else listened to that workshop, and if so, did you happen to get a copy of that letter?

Thanks!
I agree about it being the best training ever!!!!

I wish I had their forms too.

Was that one from Leadership in 09 by any chance? I attended a recruiting workshop by them at Leadership that year and remember it being the best one I attended.

beckyjsmith said:
Was that one from Leadership in 09 by any chance? I attended a recruiting workshop by them at Leadership that year and remember it being the best one I attended.

Yes - that's the one. Several of the comments by people on the CD (I downloaded it to CD) afterwards say exactly what you just said, Becky.

I've listened to it over and over - and I want my whole team to listen to it.

I recommend this to everyone! Especially those on my team and who are working booths with me.

What is their websit?

Their websites are:

.../suzannepaulsen
.../beccaw

However, the Workshop is available to listen to or download at the Online Training Center in Consultant's Corner. What is on their websites is just the transcript of the workshop.

ChefBeckyD said:
Yes - that's the one. Several of the comments by people on the CD (I downloaded it to CD) afterwards say exactly what you just said, Becky.

I've listened to it over and over - and I want my whole team to listen to it.

Where do you find the download? Would love to hear it.

flemings99 said:
Where do you find the download? Would love to hear it.

Go to the Online Training Center, and click on Resources - then on the drop down menu click on Recruiting. It's on that list.

https://www.pamperedchefonlinetrainingcenter.com/Content/Resources/MP3/LS09/Recruiting_Leads_from_Every_Show_Ldr09.mp3

Well, Becky, if no one here has a copy, I guess you'll just have hunt Suzanne down, starting tomorrow, and ask her to e-mail you a copy. Then, of course, post it here when you get home!

I found the Notes Becky!!!!

go to .biz/beccaw she either still has them up or re-posted!

etteluap70PC said:
I found the Notes Becky!!!!

go to .biz/beccaw she either still has them up or re-posted!

Thanks Paulette - I have the notes...what I wanted and couldn't find was a letter that Suzanne refers to that she puts in her host packets and that she said would be posted on her website.

oh... sorry... :) I saw them and just remembered you were looking for something. I didn't pay attention enough. I'm still catching up from NC...

etteluap70PC said:
oh... sorry... :) I saw them and just remembered you were looking for something. I didn't pay attention enough. I'm still catching up from NC...

Me too! I feel like I need to sleep for about 12 hours straight, but that hasn't happened yet. Went to the store this afternoon, and left my checkbook laying in the cart as I walked out the door!:eek: I'm tired, but at the same time, my mind is going 100 mph!

ChefBeckyD said:
Me too! I feel like I need to sleep for about 12 hours straight, but that hasn't happened yet. Went to the store this afternoon, and left my checkbook laying in the cart as I walked out the door!:eek: I'm tired, but at the same time, my mind is going 100 mph!

I know exactly what you mean!

ChefBeckyD said:

If it makes you feel any better, I did sleep for 12hrs last night (we stayed in Chicago Sat-Fri) and I still feel like the bus we rode on all week ran me over instead. I'm sure it will take us all some time to get back in the groove but like you, my mind has 100 things going through it and a thousand things I want to do.

One step at a time.... Looking forward to sleeping again tonight :)

Melissa78 said:
If it makes you feel any better, I did sleep for 12hrs last night (we stayed in Chicago Sat-Fri) and I still feel like the bus we rode on all week ran me over instead. I'm sure it will take us all some time to get back in the groove but like you, my mind has 100 things going through it and a thousand things I want to do.

One step at a time.... Looking forward to sleeping again tonight :)

Melissa - did you take any of the TL or Director Workshops?

Why don't you email her for it?

ChefBeckyD said:
Melissa - did you take any of the TL or Director Workshops?

Yeppers! The one on Time Management with Deb Derry and Love Carpenter & Building Strong Recruiters? with Suzie Lite, Director US Sales. The Time Mgmt was good but very focused on family/time mgmt and that does not apply to me. I need time mgmt with a full time job and sixty other things. I will try to apply what info they gave. The Recruiters one was decent. Honestly, I have to look at my notes because the week was one big blur...I haven't even unpacked my suitcases yet so when I do I'll see if I have anything worth sharing with you and everyone else. (Unless you were in those same ones)

How about you?

I agree with the time management workshop.

1. What should I do if I did not receive a recruiting letter from the HO workshop?

If you did not receive a recruiting letter from the HO workshop, the first step is to contact the workshop organizers and inquire about the status of your letter. They may have encountered an error or delay in sending out the letters. Additionally, make sure to check your spam or junk folder in case the letter ended up there.

2. How do I contact the workshop organizers?

You can typically find contact information for the workshop organizers on the workshop's website or through the organization hosting the workshop. If you cannot find contact information, try reaching out to someone who attended the workshop in the past for assistance.

3. What information should I provide when contacting the workshop organizers?

Be sure to provide your full name, email address, and any other relevant information regarding your attendance at the workshop, such as the date and location. This will help the organizers locate your information and address your inquiry more efficiently.

4. Is it possible to obtain a copy of the recruiting letter if I did not receive one?

Yes, it is possible to obtain a copy of the recruiting letter. You can request a copy from the workshop organizers or the organization hosting the workshop. They may be able to email or mail a copy to you.

5. Will not receiving a recruiting letter affect my chances of being recruited?

Not receiving a recruiting letter does not necessarily mean you will not be considered for recruitment. However, it is important to follow up with the workshop organizers to ensure that all necessary information is received and to express your interest in being considered for recruitment. Additionally, you may want to consider reaching out to the organization hosting the workshop for further guidance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCCHeather0506
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
  • pcsharon1
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • pamperedlinda