• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Scoop on Recruiting Promo to Be Announced Today!

In summary, the "Scoop on Recruiting Promo to Be Announced Today!" is a promotional event focused on recruiting new members to a specific organization or cause. It will be announced today, with the exact time varying. The promo is open to anyone interested in joining, and updates can be found on the organization's official social media accounts or website. The event will provide information about the organization and any special offers or incentives for joining, as well as testimonials from current members.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
This is soooo cool! :)

Our 3-Is-For-Me challenge announced at Leadership Summit was so successful, we’ve decided to expand it into a three-month promotion for all Consultants. Starting tomorrow, you and your Consultants can earn up to 600 Pampered Chef® dollars for your recruiting efforts through the end of May.

· Recruit 3 new Consultants in any single month, and receive 100 Pampered Chef dollars.

· Recruit 3 Consultants in each of any TWO months (three recruits each month) and you’ll receive 300 Pampered Chef dollars.

· Or, if you recruit 3 new Consultants in each of the THREE months (three recruits each month), you’ll receive 600 Pampered Chef dollars!

Pampered Chef dollars can be redeemed for paperwork, supplies, products and Conference registration. Recruits must qualify within their Super Starter Month 1, or by June 30, whichever is sooner

question for yaSo for us newbies, would that be $100, $300, $600 on top of the $50 PC dollars we would get for each of our first 5 recruits?
Thanks

Good Question - but I would think so!!! This is just a couple months promotion for everyone! This is why PC is so awesome! :D

Pampered Amy said:
So for us newbies, would that be $100, $300, $600 on top of the $50 PC dollars we would get for each of our first 5 recruits?
Thanks
Yes, that's right! PC always honors the regular, ongoing promotions right along with special ones! Go for it!

And I was bummed when my potential recruit didn't sign up in time for the cookware!

What is the "Scoop on Recruiting Promo to Be Announced Today!"?

The "Scoop on Recruiting Promo to Be Announced Today!" is a promotional event that will be announced today and is focused on recruiting new members to a specific organization or cause.

When will the "Scoop on Recruiting Promo to Be Announced Today!" be announced?

The "Scoop on Recruiting Promo to Be Announced Today!" will be announced today. The exact time may vary, so stay tuned for updates.

Who can participate in the "Scoop on Recruiting Promo to Be Announced Today!"?

The "Scoop on Recruiting Promo to Be Announced Today!" is open to anyone who is interested in joining the organization or cause being promoted.

How can I stay updated on the "Scoop on Recruiting Promo to Be Announced Today!"?

To stay updated on the "Scoop on Recruiting Promo to Be Announced Today!", you can follow the official social media accounts of the organization or check their website for any announcements.

What can I expect from the "Scoop on Recruiting Promo to Be Announced Today!"?

The "Scoop on Recruiting Promo to Be Announced Today!" will provide you with all the information you need to know about the organization or cause being promoted, as well as any special offers or incentives for joining. It may also include testimonials from current members or other exciting details about the organization.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedposey
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Addie4TLC
  • pamperedposey
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
chefann
  • heat123