• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Us Reach Director: Prayers for Our Team | Waterproof Mascara Needed!

In summary, you can request a prayer for someone else and submit a prayer request by filling out a form on our website or contacting us directly. There is no specific format for prayer requests and there is no limit on the number of prayers you can request. You can also receive updates on your prayer requests by letting us know.
letmepamperu13
Hey fellow cheffers! I have two wonderful gals on my team who are trying their hardest to promote to Director by the end of this month. They have both been working really hard and diligently toward this goal. I am so proud of them! So if you would please say up a prayer that everything would come through for them it would be so appreciated!
And if anyone knows where I can find extreme waterproof mascara let me know because I know I will be shedding buckets of joy-filled tears when I watch them walk across stage! :)

Thanks in advance for your prayers!

Prayers said for grace and abundance.As for the mascara, Stila makes a great waterproof, smudgeproof mascara. It's their Convertible Mascara. I love it. I get it from Sephora, but it's probably available anywhere that Stila products are sold.

raebates said:
As for the mascara, Stila makes a great waterproof, smudgeproof mascara. It's their Convertible Mascara. I love it. I get it from Sephora, but it's probably available anywhere that Stila products are sold.

LOVE Stila! I've been wearing it since I was 17! The mascara is AMAZING! Stila retailers are few and far between. I used to get it at Nordstrom but they stopped selling it. The only place I have seen the brand is at Sephora. :(

Also, Dior Show is a great Mascara too... very waterproof and smudgeproof.

DO NOT get Arbonne mascara of any type... even sweat makes it run.

Smudging is more of an issue for me than water. I scrunch up my eyes when I laugh, which is often. Unless I wear a good smudge-proof mascara I have the whole raccoon thing going on within a couple of hours.

Hi there! As a fellow consultant, I completely understand the excitement and anticipation of watching your team members reach their goals. I will definitely keep your team members in my prayers and send positive thoughts their way. They are lucky to have such a supportive and proud leader like yourself.
As for waterproof mascara, I recommend checking out our Pampered Chef beauty line. Our Lash Love Waterproof Mascara is perfect for those happy tears on stage. Best of luck to your team and I can't wait to see them shine as Directors!

1. Can I request a prayer for someone else?

Yes, absolutely! We believe in the power of collective prayer and are happy to pray for anyone in need, regardless of who they are.

2. How do I submit a prayer request?

You can submit a prayer request by filling out the form on our website or by contacting us directly via phone or email. We will keep your request confidential and only share it with our prayer team.

3. Is there a specific format for prayer requests?

No, there is no specific format for prayer requests. You can simply write out your request in your own words or use a specific prayer if you prefer. Our prayer team will pray for your request regardless of the format.

4. Do you have a limit on the number of prayers I can request?

No, there is no limit on the number of prayers you can request. We are here to support you and will pray for as many requests as you have.

5. Can I receive updates on the prayer requests I have submitted?

Yes, you can request updates on your prayer requests. Just let us know and we will keep you informed on any updates or changes in the situation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 3girls
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
3girls
  • otisbg
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
otisbg
  • erickamcdaniel