• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ways to Use the Free Consultant Agreements

In summary, the Consultant Agreements are available for no cost on supply order, but they may be viewed as pushy by guests. It is a good idea to include one in a host packet or to make a copy of the face sheet instead of using the real agreement.
pampered2007
I was wondering what everyone does with the Consultant Agreements that are available for no cost on supply order? Does anyone use these in clever ways? I was thinking about using them in guest folders at shows and also including one in host packets as well. Maybe attach the current recruiting special to it! This may promote on the spot signing! Anyone have any good ideas for using these?

I think if you put them in guest folders, most people will just ignore them. If I were a guest at a show and a consultant put that in my folder, I'd think it was pushy and it would turn me off. I just talk about the business in a casual way and ask people.Plus, I think you only get 3 free a month (maybe I'm wrong). Maybe I'm remember the number 3 from something else.

Yes, I am thinking that would seem a bit pushy coming from a guests point of view. But I think it still may be a good idea for a host packet. If the host would decide to sign and use a portion of the free product value towards the kit, then they could turn in the agreement at the closing of their show. And you're right, we do get 3 free in a month:)

I would write SAMPLE across the top (the part that you tear off anyway). That makes it a little less "pushy". I personally wouldn't put it in a host packet but I'd bring it to her show and if she says she's thinking about doing PC I'd say let me give you this so you can read it over too. Of course if she's told you that she is interested before you give her the packet put it in and tell her you stuck it in there so she had that info too - this of course is with the come join us booklet!

That was a tip I learned some time ago about using the agreement within an interview. When you pull out the agreement they're "oh, ohh" but with "Sample" written there they don't immediately turn off and you get a chance to talk about the info on there - "so you're fully informed". Then when they're ready to sign you can say "we can just use this sample agreement to jot down the info and then let's do this online to get you going quicker."

Maybe you could make a copy of the face sheet instead of using the real agreement. I so agree with the SAMPLE as well.

I have heard of recruiting as a a "date" process. You wouldn't hand your date a copy of a marriage license on your first date. I really think it would be more of a deterant than an attraction. Our brochures are perfect. They are the "pretty dress" for the first date. Attracting interest and curiousity.

JMHO!

I agree with that it could come across as being pushy. The booking & recruiting slide has done wonders for me this year! That and the full service checkout. I've gone from 3 in my downline to 14! Not too shabby. ;)

I take them with me to shows and when I do booths. I only pull the form out when someone tells me they are ready to go. AFTER we've talked and they understand what they need/want to understand before signing up. Now that I've got my IPhone we can do online agreements on the spot (how cool is that?!)

Sheila, thanks for bringing up the Recruiting Slide. I had no idea it existed but found it in the Files section. Thanks, and congrats on your recruits!

ChefetteDuJour said:
Sheila, thanks for bringing up the Recruiting Slide. I had no idea it existed but found it in the Files section. Thanks, and congrats on your recruits!

Spend the $15 and get the professional one from the supply order. It's soooo worth the money!!! ;)

What is a free consultant agreement?

A free consultant agreement is a document that outlines the terms and conditions for a consultant to provide services to a client at no cost. It typically includes details such as the scope of work, payment (or lack thereof), and any confidentiality or non-compete clauses.

Why do I need a free consultant agreement?

A free consultant agreement protects both the consultant and the client by clearly defining the expectations and responsibilities of each party. It also helps to prevent any misunderstandings or disputes that may arise during the consulting relationship.

How do I create a free consultant agreement?

You can use a template provided by Pampered Chef or consult with a legal professional to create a customized agreement that meets your specific needs. It is important to ensure that all necessary clauses are included and that the agreement complies with any relevant laws and regulations.

Can I make changes to the free consultant agreement?

Yes, you can make changes to the free consultant agreement to fit your specific situation. However, it is recommended to consult with a legal professional before making any modifications to ensure that the changes are legally binding and do not leave out any important clauses.

Do I need to sign the free consultant agreement?

Yes, both the consultant and the client should sign the free consultant agreement to indicate their understanding and acceptance of the terms outlined in the document. This helps to ensure that both parties are committed to fulfilling their obligations and that the agreement is legally binding.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen Weber
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • jennyl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jewel
  • chefann