• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Leaving for a Show: Should I Email Her Quickly?

In summary, it is generally acceptable to email the person in charge of the show quickly for urgent matters, but maintain a professional and polite tone. The preferred method of communication (email or phone call) depends on the urgency and complexity of the issue. It is not recommended to wait until the day of the show to email the person in charge. When addressing them in the email, use a professional and respectful tone and include a clear subject line and necessary details and contact information.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I got one in my email today but I'm leaving my house in 30 minutes to go to a show. I don't have time to call her right now and won't have time until tomorrow late afternoon (another show tomorrow). Should I email her real quick to let her know?

wadesgirl said:
I got one in my email today but I'm leaving my house in 30 minutes to go to a show. I don't have time to call her right now and won't have time until tomorrow late afternoon (another show tomorrow). Should I email her real quick to let her know?

YES! Email her and let her know that you received her info, and that you are looking forward to answering any questions she may have...and give her a time frame for when you'll call her back.

I had that happen twice in April - the first time, she was so excited to sign, she'd already gone to my website and signed before I could call her.

The 2nd signed right after we talked.

Good Luck!

Thanks Becky! I just did! I'm excited to be able to expand my team!

It helps to have a standard e-mail script ready. You can start with the one that HO provides on the lead page. That way you have something to shoot to someone and leave a voicemail as well.

Congrats! Hope she signs.

(((fingers crossed))) that she's ready to go! :D

I talked to her today! She asked some pretty good questions and said she wanted to think about it some more. I told her I would give her a call on Monday to see if there is anything else I can do for her.

You'll have to let us know how that turns out for you! :D

1. Can I email the person in charge of the show quickly?

Yes, it is generally acceptable to email the person in charge of the show quickly if you have an urgent matter to discuss or if the show is quickly approaching. However, make sure to maintain a professional and polite tone in your email.

2. Is it better to email or call the person in charge?

It ultimately depends on the urgency and importance of the issue. If it is something that can be addressed quickly and efficiently through email, then that may be the best option. However, if it is a more complex or time-sensitive matter, a phone call may be more appropriate.

3. Should I wait until the day of the show to email the person in charge?

No, it is not recommended to wait until the day of the show to email the person in charge. They are likely busy preparing for the show and may not have time to respond to your email. It is best to give them enough time to read and respond to your email before the day of the show.

4. How should I address the person in my email?

You should address the person in a professional and respectful manner. If you know their name, use it in the salutation (e.g. Dear [Name]). If you do not know their name, use a generic greeting such as "Dear Show Organizer" or "Dear Sir/Madam".

5. What information should I include in my email?

Be sure to include a clear and concise subject line that summarizes the purpose of your email. In the body of the email, provide specific details and any necessary information related to your inquiry or concern. Make sure to also include your contact information in case the person needs to follow up with you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrstephens
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • jessinthekitchen