• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruit After Recruiter Has Inactive Month?

In summary, an inactive month for a recruiter means they did not make any placements or bring in new candidates. It may or may not affect their performance or job status, depending on the company's policies. They can make up for it by working harder in the following months. To avoid an inactive month, recruiters should focus on building relationships, staying updated, and networking. It is recommended for recruiters to disclose an inactive month to potential employers during the job application process.
clshirk
So I have a recruit that is almost 90 days and not qualifying. I actually don't have any shows for June booked.
So, what happens to my recruit if I don't submit a show this month? Do I have to be inactive for so many months to lose her or does she automatically lose me if I don't submit one month?

With the current Career Plan you won't lose your recruit until you lose your Consultant status (6 months inactivity), or unless your recruit promotes to Director before you. Although, someone might correct me on that second part if I'm wrong.

Ok, good. Bc I get nervous about getting recruits b/c I dont want to feel pressured to sell every month...I'm not in this for a full time job...I have one already, plus 2 kids (ie 2 full time jobs).
I have another girl wanting to sign under me in the fall... so just checkin.

1. What does it mean if a recruiter has an inactive month?

An inactive month for a recruiter means that they did not make any placements or bring in any new candidates during that month. This could be due to various reasons such as a slow job market or personal circumstances.

2. Will an inactive month affect the recruiter's performance or job status?

It depends on the specific company and their policies. Some companies may view an inactive month as a temporary setback and give the recruiter a chance to improve, while others may see it as a cause for concern and take action accordingly.

3. Can a recruiter make up for an inactive month?

Yes, a recruiter can make up for an inactive month by putting in extra effort and bringing in more placements and candidates in the following months. This can help improve their overall performance and show their dedication to the job.

4. How can a recruiter avoid having an inactive month?

To avoid having an inactive month, a recruiter can focus on building and maintaining relationships with clients and candidates, staying updated on industry trends, and consistently networking and sourcing for new opportunities.

5. Should a recruiter disclose an inactive month to potential employers?

It is generally recommended for a recruiter to disclose an inactive month to potential employers during the job application process. This shows honesty and transparency, and the recruiter can also explain the circumstances and steps they have taken to improve their performance since then.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
mscharf
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • Kelly8