• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interesting June Recruiting Promo

In summary, you have a choice between double points or $50. The $50 is a good option for people who do not want to earn the trip or for people who are already close to earning the trip.
I like it. I have several who like the carrots dangled but at this point in time have no interest in the points. It might just get me that second indirect :)

Yes. I'm on the fence on which I would prefer. Unless I get several recruits, I don't think I'll be able to make the points to earn the trip, and I'd hate to (in a way) lose out on the reward by choosing double points if I don't end up earning it. Then again, I won't get the $50 either if I don't recruit anyone. :D

But, either bonus is on top of the Career Plan Recruiting Bonus, too.

Personally, I like the $50! I'm way over half-way to making the bronze level of the Trip Incentive, but not likely to hit the silver (and don't have any desire to work that hard to make it!), so the extra recruiting points would be redundant. BUT the $50 I could really use! I have a recruit right now that was waiting until June to sign - so I'm really excited!

I think the option is great for people who know they are not trying to earn the trip or have no desire to earn the trip. I also like the option for people who are trying to earn the trip, they are free points to help you get closer. I am all over the trip points. I am working hard for Maui but if I dont make it, I will most likely earn Toronto, and a vacation is a vacation but a better one if it is pretty much paid for. : )

Wonder what they mean by Career Plan Recruiting points?

wadesgirl said:
Wonder what they mean by Career Plan Recruiting points?

You mean where it says "PLUS, you also earn the Career Plan Recruiting Bonus!"?

That means you'll still get the recruiting bonus that you would normally earn in any other month, based on your title, regardless of which option you choose.

I'm torn too. I want and need the points, but would hate they be lost if I didn't need them after all! lol

I LOVE PCD. ha ha

NooraK said:
You mean where it says "PLUS, you also earn the Career Plan Recruiting Bonus!"?

That means you'll still get the recruiting bonus that you would normally earn in any other month, based on your title, regardless of which option you choose.

Ah ha! I was reading too much into it!!

1. What is the "Interesting June Recruiting Promo"?

The "Interesting June Recruiting Promo" is a special promotion organized by a company or organization during the month of June to attract new recruits and increase their workforce. It often includes unique incentives or benefits for those who join during this time.

2. How can I participate in the "Interesting June Recruiting Promo"?

To participate in the "Interesting June Recruiting Promo", you will need to apply for a job position with the company or organization that is offering the promotion. If you are selected and offered a job during the month of June, you will automatically be eligible for the promo benefits.

3. What are some common incentives offered in the "Interesting June Recruiting Promo"?

The incentives offered in the "Interesting June Recruiting Promo" can vary depending on the company or organization, but some common ones include signing bonuses, higher starting salaries, flexible work arrangements, and additional vacation time.

4. Can I still apply for a job outside of the "Interesting June Recruiting Promo"?

Yes, you can still apply for a job with the company or organization outside of the "Interesting June Recruiting Promo" period. However, you will not be eligible for the special benefits or incentives offered in the promotion.

5. Is the "Interesting June Recruiting Promo" available in all locations?

The availability of the "Interesting June Recruiting Promo" may vary depending on the company or organization. Some may offer it globally, while others may limit it to specific regions or countries. It is best to check with the company or organization directly to see if the promo is available in your location.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • chezshelly
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbecky