• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unwrap the Gift of Oppurtunity with Pampered Chef!

,I like the idea of wrapping up the box but would maybe just bring a small gift box in to a show to set out when talking about the opportunity as I believe the Quick Start boxes are rather large and just another item to bring in. I would put a couple of small door prizes in there, some mini-catalogs and a note I will get them the rest of the items from my car before they leave.
pamperedmom2owen
Okay. Wednesday night we had a cluster wide meeting with one of our new HO sales people. She talked about how we really need to be offering the oppurtunity to everyone. Think of it as a great gift (we know it is! :D ). Who wouldn't want to at least be offered the chance to open it? So here is my idea... I'm going to wrap a quick start box (I'll even put a pretty bow on it!) and take it to my shows for the next month. I'm going to announce that I have a great oppurtunity for anyone willing to open the gift and give PC a chance. I'm not sure exactly the words I will use yet. Any suggestions, comments? :p

what is a quick start box exactly?just wondering since I am now starting to think about and try out this recruiting thing?

The quick start box has all of the paperwork and catlogs that come in a kit. It is just sent seperately so directors can have them on hand for new consultants. It is a great way to get them started quickly while they are still really excited about starting their new business.

great "gift" idea!
ShanaSmith said:
The quick start box has all of the paperwork and catlogs that come in a kit. It is just sent seperately so directors can have them on hand for new consultants. It is a great way to get them started quickly while they are still really excited about starting their new business.

I like the idea from the original post!
Hmm since I'm not a director maybe doing a "mini" version would work instead? Put together s small sample of what comes in the paper work kit so they have the items to look over and get all excited about??! How does that sound?

Quick Start BoxHeather,

I've recently had some recruits myself and am looking to build my team ( three signed and two potential recruits). My director offered to get me a quick start box to have on hand. They do not pay anything for these if they are used but if they are not used by the end of a season the director has to pay a fee of $35 to cover the cost of the supplies. I would reimburse her the cost if that happens but with it being the beginning of a new season it seems beneficial to have one available. You may talk to your director about this as well.

In the meantime, I have put together four hostess packets that I give to my recruits at the time they sign up. I just drop in the order forms and specials for the month of their first month so they can get started on booking shows. I've also given them each a few of the mini catalogs to carry in their purse and have available to hand out whenever they run into someone.

I like the idea of wrapping up the box but would maybe just bring a small gift box in to a show to set out when talking about the opportunity as I believe the Quick Start boxes are rather large and just another item to bring in. I would put a couple of small door prizes in there, some mini-catalogs and a note I will get them the rest of the items from my car before they leave.

Michele

1. What is Pampered Chef and what do they offer?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. We also offer cooking classes and a variety of meal solutions.

2. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a consultant with Pampered Chef, you can sign up online or through a current consultant. You will need to purchase a starter kit which includes all the necessary tools and materials to get started.

3. What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will have the opportunity to earn a flexible income, receive discounts on products, and be a part of a supportive and fun community. You will also have the chance to earn free trips and other rewards.

4. Do I need to have cooking experience to be a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, you do not need to have cooking experience to be a Pampered Chef consultant. Our training and resources will provide you with all the knowledge and skills you need to be successful.

5. Can I host a Pampered Chef party to earn free products?

Yes, hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free products and discounts. Our consultants will help you plan and host the party and your guests will have the chance to try out our products and learn new recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jennyl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • familymgrkendra
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • cmdtrgd