• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Missing Product Cards from New Kit? Solve the Mystery with these Tips

In summary, if you are missing product cards from your new kit, you can contact the Customer Service team at 1-800-266-5562 to have them sent to you. Product cards may be missing due to packaging errors, but they are not necessary for using your Pampered Chef products. The time it takes to receive the missing cards may vary, but the company is continuously working on improving their packaging process. If you do encounter this issue in the future, do not hesitate to reach out to Customer Service for assistance.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
My recruit called to say her sister got her stuff and was missing 10 Product Cards - which then my recruit tells me she doesn't think she got these in her kit either. I'm not too familiar with what all comes in the new kit - I signed just before it came out.

According to the "Downloads" tab, the new consultant kit comes with Presentation Cards:

Show Presentation Cards
New Consultant Kit card set includes:

Recipe cards, advance preparation, ingredient list and tools for the three new Consultant recipes and Show outline cards for the opening, host rewards program, business opportunity and closing.

It says the Kit Product Cards are available on the Printable Materials CD-R.

Thank you!

Mine were in my kit back when I signed (4 months ago). They are 5x7 cards, if that is what you are referring to.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear about the missing product cards in your recruit's new kit. It's always frustrating when something is missing from a shipment. However, I'm here to help solve this mystery and make sure your recruit has all the necessary tools to start their business successfully.First, let's take a look at what should be included in the new kit. Along with the product cards, there should also be a welcome letter, consultant agreement, business supplies, and a variety of products and tools to showcase and demonstrate. If any of these items are missing, please let me know so I can assist in getting them replaced.Sometimes, product cards can get stuck to other items or accidentally left out during the packing process. I recommend thoroughly checking all the items in the kit to make sure the product cards aren't hiding somewhere. If they are still missing, please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.In the meantime, I would be happy to send your recruit some digital copies of the missing product cards so they can start promoting and selling those products right away. Just let me know which ones they need and I will get them sent over.I hope this helps solve the mystery of the missing product cards. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or concerns. We want to make sure your recruit has everything they need to be successful as a pampered chef consultant. Best of luck to you both!

1. What should I do if I am missing product cards from my new kit?

If you are missing product cards from your new kit, please contact our Customer Service team at 1-800-266-5562. They will be able to assist you in getting the missing cards sent to you.

2. Why are product cards missing from my new kit?

While we strive to ensure all product cards are included in every kit, sometimes mistakes can happen during the packaging process. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

3. Can I still use my kit without all the product cards?

Yes, you can still use your kit without the missing product cards. The product cards are meant to be a helpful tool, but they are not required for using your Pampered Chef products.

4. How long does it typically take to receive the missing product cards?

Once you have contacted our Customer Service team, they will work to get the missing product cards sent to you as soon as possible. The time it takes to receive them can vary depending on your location.

5. Is there a way to prevent missing product cards in the future?

We are constantly working to improve our packaging process to reduce the likelihood of missing product cards. However, if you do find that you are missing product cards in the future, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristina16marie
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • Jayne
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • klsnyder