• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I help my new recruit with booking parties?

In summary, "New Recruits First Recruit" is a free program that helps new recruits in any field understand the basics of their job and provides them with the necessary tools to excel in their new role. Any new recruit is eligible for this program and it consists of training sessions, workshops, and mentorship opportunities. Interested individuals can sign up through their company's HR or training department.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
My newest recruit just called to say her first recruit just got her kit! We are meeting tomorrow to do new consultant training!

One thing my new recruit expressed a concern about was bookings. Since her first show outside of her own kickoff show was this host (her sister) who just signed, she gave away all the bookings to her sister. I was trying to encourage her that it does happen but we will work together to get her some more bookings. Anyone have anything I can do to help her with this issue?

Help her with her list of 100, give her a game plan on who to call, how to call, etc.!!

Let her know it's scary when you lose bookings to a new recruit, BUT to be excited because it is a good thing. Her new recruit will have a great set up for success and she gets the reward of growing her team a.k.a promotion and pay raise.

Then do as Michelle mentioned and go back to that list of 100. Use FRANKS (Friends, Relatives, Acquaintances, Neighbors, Kid - Pet- Groups/Organizations, and Social or Spouse). Use the 50 guests in 5 minutes template to show her how many people she can still contact to grow her biz.

1. What is "New Recruits First Recruit"?

"New Recruits First Recruit" is a program designed to help new recruits in any field understand the basics of their job, and provide them with the tools they need to excel in their new role.

2. Who is eligible for "New Recruits First Recruit"?

Any new recruit in any field is eligible for this program. It is designed to help individuals who are just starting their careers and need assistance in getting started on the right foot.

3. How does "New Recruits First Recruit" work?

The program consists of training sessions, workshops, and mentorship opportunities where new recruits will learn about their job responsibilities, company culture, and professional development. They will also receive guidance and support from experienced professionals in their field.

4. Is there a cost to participate in "New Recruits First Recruit"?

No, there is no cost to participate in this program. It is a free resource provided to new recruits as part of their onboarding process.

5. How can I sign up for "New Recruits First Recruit"?

If you are a new recruit and are interested in participating in this program, please reach out to your company's HR department or training department to inquire about the program and sign up. They will provide you with all the necessary information and resources to get started.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mari W
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Mari W
  • Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • brandyr1998