• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What to Say to Someone Who's Interested in Opp.

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. As a consultant, you educate and empower people to make quick and delicious meals at home using their products. To become a consultant, you can sign up online or reach out to an existing consultant for more information. The benefits of becoming a consultant include earning an income, building your own business, and being part of a supportive community. You can work as much or as little as you want, and hosting a party is easy and fun. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products while having a great time with your guests.
Michael Serrano
Silver Member
Hi All,

I know this is probably silly, but I have a woman that contacted me yesterday via email. She found my info in an events listing I did online. Here is what she said:

Dear Michael Serrano,
I am genuinly interested in the career or part-time opportunity to earn extra income at home that you had advertised at the bottom of FRIDAY NIGHT PHONE SALE - FEBRUARY 24th posting. Please provide me with more information regarding this job via this e-mail ([email protected])
Thank you,
Rebecca

Does anyone have a typed up letter or something they send to "potential" recruits. I'd like to send her something by later today.

Thanks in advance,

Mike

I wouldn't send her much. I would offer to have a cup of coffee with her and share more information.

If you want to send something by mail, give her a catalog and an opportunity or super starter brochure.

Do you have the recruiting album and inserts? You can go over that when you meet with her.

If I mail them a packet then this is what I send with it!

Attachments

• Recruit Packet Letter.doc
    76 KB · Views: 824

1. What exactly is Pampered Chef and what do you do?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I educate and empower people to make quick and delicious meals at home using our products.

2. How can I become a consultant for Pampered Chef?

Joining Pampered Chef as a consultant is easy! You can sign up online through my personal website or reach out to me for more information. As a consultant, you will receive a starter kit with everything you need to start your business, including training and support from experienced consultants.

3. What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn an income, build your own business, and be part of a supportive community. You also get to work with high-quality products and have access to exclusive discounts and promotions.

4. How much time do I need to commit to being a Pampered Chef consultant?

The beauty of being a Pampered Chef consultant is that you can work as much or as little as you want. You can set your own schedule and work around your other commitments. Some consultants work part-time while others make it a full-time career.

5. How do I host a Pampered Chef party or event?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is easy and fun! You can host in-person or virtual parties and invite your friends, family, and colleagues. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products and have a great time with your guests learning new recipes and trying out our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • finley1991
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
sharalam
Back