• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Recruiter Is No Longer Selling

In summary, if your recruiter is no longer selling, it means that they are not actively promoting or offering their services. If this is the case, you should reach out to them to find out more information and potentially seek assistance from other recruiters. It is possible that your recruiter may still be able to help you find a job, but it is best to confirm their availability. There could be various reasons for the change in their role, such as a change in job duties or leaving the company. If you have already signed a contract with your recruiter, it is important to discuss the next steps with them and potentially seek assistance from other recruiters as well.
pamperedcheflori
If my recruiter leaves, do I get assigned to her recruiter or her director

You get assigned to the person right above your recruiter. That means, if there is another person between your original recruiter and your director, she stays there, and if she later promotes to director, she will become your director.

I think you roll up to the next director.

From the Consultant Policy Guide, page 27 (lower right corner):

After six months of continuous inactivity, the Consultant
Agreement is dissolved and recruits are re-assigned
to the next upline active Consultant.

I didn't know this either....thanks for bringing it up!

jwpamp said:
From the Consultant Policy Guide, page 27 (lower right corner):

After six months of continuous inactivity, the Consultant
Agreement is dissolved and recruits are re-assigned
to the next upline active Consultant.

I didn't know this either....thanks for bringing it up!

Guess in all of the situation I am aware of, the next upline person was a director!

wadesgirl said:
Guess in all of the situation I am aware of, the next upline person was a director!

In the old career plan she would have moved up to the next director in line.

My recruiter had only advanced to team leader, and her recruiter was a director but lost a few people, so now she was back to team leader, but now I am on her team right?

What does it mean if my recruiter is no longer selling?

It means that your recruiter is no longer actively promoting or offering their services to potential clients or job candidates. This could be due to a variety of reasons such as a change in job duties or leaving the company.

What should I do if my recruiter is no longer selling?

If your recruiter is no longer selling, you should reach out to them to find out more information. They may have transitioned to a different role within the company or have recommendations for other recruiters who can assist you.

Will my recruiter still be able to help me find a job?

If your recruiter is no longer selling, they may still be able to help you find a job if they have not completely left the company. However, it is best to reach out to them directly to confirm their availability and willingness to assist you.

Why did my recruiter stop selling?

There could be a variety of reasons why your recruiter has stopped selling. It could be due to a change in job duties, leaving the company, or shifting priorities within the company. It is best to reach out to them for more information.

What should I do if I have already signed a contract with my recruiter?

If you have already signed a contract with your recruiter and they are no longer selling, you should reach out to them to discuss the next steps. They may still be able to fulfill their obligations under the contract or they may have recommendations for other recruiters who can assist you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Apollo28
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
pcjenr
  • ltkacz
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
beepampered
  • byrd1956