• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Happens If You Don't Qualify in 90 Days? - The Truth About Recruiting

In summary, if you don't qualify in 90 days you lose your $25 recruiting bonus and you don't get the free 90 days of PWS.
Rebelbug
Gold Member
What happens to you if you DON'T qualify in 90 days?

I have no idea. Do you? :eek:

Nothing - it's just that is the time frame for extra rewards.

And you wouldn't get the $25 recruiting bonus.

My first recruit didn't qualify until after her 90 days, she didn't earn any PC dollars basically was the only "consequence." She did stay active each month though.

And you don't get the free 90 days of PWS.

yep....she'll be kicking herself for a long time! I know...I was that consultant! I hit my mark (which for me was 4 shows...when that was still an option) on day 95.It wasn't until months later when I really GOT IT as for what I missed.

So at what point is it just 'over' if the recruit just never sells? After like a year of inactivity?

clshirk said:
So at what point is it just 'over' if the recruit just never sells? After like a year of inactivity?

After 6 months of inactivity.

I would recommend that you sit her down again & go back over all the bonus benefits that she can earn in her first 30 & 90 days. Friends/family are more willing to book a show & help you get your NEW business up & off the ground when it's still actually a NEW business. They are not so willing 6 months or a year down the road. Nor are they so willing your 2nd, 3rd, or 8th time starting up again. ;)Ask her if she needs help! Has she done her list of 100? Is she actively doing the 3-2-1 Plan? Has she taken most or all of the online training courses to gain the knowledge and motivation to help her succeed? Does she need to work a vendor event to get out of her circle? ;)

Also no kit enhancement month with her 3rd calendar month. Obviously it sets up poor habits because if she is inactive for 2 consecutive months, all career sales are lost.

What is Recruit Is Asking?

Recruit Is Asking is a platform where recruiters can ask questions to potential candidates and receive personalized video responses. It allows for a more efficient and engaging way to screen candidates.

How does Recruit Is Asking work?

Recruit Is Asking works by allowing recruiters to create a question and send it to potential candidates. The candidates then record a video response to the question and send it back to the recruiter. Recruiters can then review the responses and choose the best candidates to move forward with.

What are the benefits of using Recruit Is Asking?

Using Recruit Is Asking can save recruiters time and resources by eliminating the need for initial phone or in-person interviews. It also allows for a more personal and engaging way to screen candidates, giving recruiters a better understanding of the candidate's communication skills and personality.

Is Recruit Is Asking secure?

Yes, Recruit Is Asking takes security very seriously. All communication between recruiters and candidates is encrypted and secure. Additionally, only authorized recruiters have access to the platform.

Can candidates see other candidates' responses?

No, candidates can only see their own responses and the recruiter's feedback. Other candidates' responses are not visible to anyone else on the platform.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thejeepqueen
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • clshirk
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
clshirk
  • dkitten13