• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Quickly Can You Reach Director in Your PC Business?

lol) and here I am in October!!!! I am ready and willing to do the work!!!!! How long did it take for you to get to Director once you decided to do it?Well I havent made it to director yet but I made Team Leader in my first 60 days!!!! My 90 days are up May 17th and Im just waiting on two of my five to recruit!!!Just ask EVERYONE...you never know who is considering the business opportunity!!!!Recruit, recruit, recruit!!!!! Good luck!Joined in Feb 09, was TL by Mar 09. Decided I wanted to be a D in April 09, and got the structure Sep 09, officially promoting 10/09. The hardest part it
lesliec
ok, i've been with PC about 6 weeks now. I've submitted 5 shows, I have 3 on the books (nothing in the next few weeks though). I need to make money at this. I know on the recruiting videos there are all of those stories about the people that go staright to the top, but I would love to hear some of the rest of your stories. I need some motivation. I am ready and willing to do the work!!!!! How long did it take for you to get to director once you decided to do it?

Well I havent made it to director yet but I made Team Leader in my first 60 days!!!! My 90 days are up May 17th and Im just waiting on two of my five to recruit!!!
Just ask EVERYONE...you never know who is considering the business opportunity!!!!
Recruit, recruit, recruit!!!!! Good luck!

Joined in Feb 09, was TL by Mar 09. Decided I wanted to be a D in April 09, and got the structure Sep 09, officially promoting 10/09. The hardest part it seems is getting those 2 active SC lines.

Set your goals, and go for them.

If you have a Director Express coming up in your area, I highly recommend attending.

I started with PC on Feb 28 08. I promoted to director Dec 1 08. I promoted to AD July 1. We just promoted my 2nd generation director- working toward having my 2nd 1st line by conference. There is no set "waiting period." Just go for it! And I second Director Express. :)

I had zero desire to recruit the first 17 months! Then in August '09 a recruit dropped in my lap which gave me the motivation to keep going. I now have 11 on my team, but (as you can see in my signature) I've encountered some hiccups in promoting to Director. I had plenty of people, just not enough Sr. Consultants to make the promotion. Hopefully, I'll do that on May 1st.

But even if you don't promote to Director right away, you can still make good money by working 8 shows per month. I will agree though, you make more with a team because you can get the overrides & HO leads. I calculated it out for my recruits earlier this month to show how much of a difference the Home Office leads and overrides can really make on your paycheck! Here's the numbers:

December 2009 - Had 1 SC & 1 C - Did 1 Cooking Show, 3 Catalog Shows, 3 Outside Orders & received 13 HO Leads totaling $904.00
  • As a Consultant, I would have made $380.52
  • As a Consultant with $15,000 Career Sales, I would have made $418.57 ($38.05 difference)
  • As a Sr. Consultant, I would have made $440.30 ($59.78 difference)
  • As a Team Leader, I made $765.05 ($384.53 difference)

January 2010 - had 1 SC & 1 C - did 2 Cooking Shows, 1 Catalog Show, 1 Outside order & received 6 HO Leads totaling $417.30
  • As a Consultant, I would have made $470.68
  • As a Consultant with $15,000 Career Sales, I would have made $517.78 ($47.06 difference)
  • As a Sr. Consultant, I would have made $533.67 ($62.99 difference)
  • As a Team Leader, I made $707.32 ($236.64 difference)

February 2010 - 1 SC & 4 C - did 7 Cooking Shows, 1 Catalog Show, 2 Outside Orders & received 1 HO lead totaling $27.50 (didn't know about the recruiting clause on HO leads & only received one before the 8th & they cut them off!)
  • As a Consultant, I would have made $1,638.88
  • As a Consultant with $15,000 Career Sales, I would have made $1,769.99 ($131.11 difference)
  • As a Sr. Consultant, I would have made $1,872.45 ($233.58 difference)
  • As a Team Leader, I made $2,042.84 ($403.96 difference)
  • As a Director, I would have made $2,337.36 ($698.48 difference)

March 2010 - 1 SC who now had a SC in her downline & 5 C - did 3 Cooking Shows, 5 Catalog Shows and received 6 HO leads totaling $186.00
  • As a Consultant, I would have made $1,265.01
  • As a Consultant with $15,000 Career Sales, I would have made $1,366.21 ($101.20 difference)
  • As a Sr. Consultant, I would have made $1,436.67 ($171.66 difference)
  • As a Team Leader, I made $1,648.04 ($383.04 difference)
  • As a Director, I would have made $1,875.52 ($610.52 difference)

There is an audio in the Online Training Center called "Promoting Leaders Pronto" (or something to that effect), which covers how to get your recruits off to the best possible start. One thing to remember is that your recruits don't know anything except what you tell them. So if you tell them they need to find a recruit in their first 30 days, they're more likely to do it. ;)

WOW!!!!! You ladies are amazing!!!!! I told my DH I wanted to be a D by August (I signed my consultant agreement on Feb27). I haven't had high attendance at any of my shows, but have had lots of outside orders on them, so they have all had pretty high sales. Don't have any recruits yet, nor do I have any prospects.
I am going to director express on May 1 and then have a show on May 2, so hopefully I will be able to impelemant some of the things I learn.
I am glad to hear that there are real people out there that have done it, and not just the people on the videos.

lesliec said:
I am glad to hear that there are real people out there that have done it, and not just the people on the videos.

Don't forget that the people on those videos are real consultants, too. That's why they're on the video! :D

I know Noora, they just seem like movie stars in the video.

My director has been in the business for 12 years. Although she is wonderful, she just acts like directorship is something that came naturally after working her business for many years, and not like it was a goal and something she worked hard to achieve. I know she has worked at it, I guess I just haven't seen her do it, so I can't really visualize it.

A director in our group promoted within 6 months of signing. It takes work but it can be done!

1. How quickly can I move up in Pampered Chef?

The speed at which you can advance in Pampered Chef depends on your individual efforts and dedication. Those who consistently work hard and meet their goals may see promotions more quickly than those who do not. However, there is no set timeline for advancement and it ultimately depends on your own progress and success.

2. Are there specific requirements I need to meet in order to move up?

Yes, there are certain criteria that need to be met in order to be considered for a promotion. These include meeting sales goals, recruiting a certain number of team members, and consistently demonstrating leadership qualities. Your mentor or team leader can provide more specific information about the requirements for each level of promotion.

3. Can I move up in Pampered Chef without a lot of previous experience?

Yes, you do not need previous experience in direct sales to be successful and advance in Pampered Chef. The company provides comprehensive training and support to help you learn the business and develop the necessary skills for advancement.

4. How often do promotions occur?

Promotions in Pampered Chef occur on a regular basis, typically every few months. However, as mentioned before, the speed at which you move up is dependent on your own efforts and progress.

5. Is there a limit to how high I can move up in Pampered Chef?

No, there is no limit to how high you can advance in Pampered Chef. The company offers various levels of leadership, each with their own set of responsibilities and benefits. As long as you continue to meet the requirements and demonstrate strong leadership skills, you can continue to climb the ranks within the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PC Mom 55
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefashleigh
  • KCPChef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
KCPChef
  • Sheila