• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Does Entire Show Without Me!

In summary, the woman was sick and couldn't do the show, so her host agreed to do it herself. The woman received $200 in orders from the show. She offered the woman the business opportunity to join her team, but the woman declined.
cookingwith_tara
I have been real sick lately with allergies and it has now moved down into my glands, throat, and chest. So I called my host on Friday to tell her how sick I was and so she could hear that I couldn't really talk. I gave her the options of rescheduling OR just doing it herself. I didn't really want to miss out on getting paid b/c I'm trying hARD to go to conference. I would've called around for another consultant to do it IF she had mentioned it but I wanted to see if she'd be willing to do it herself. AND SHE WAS!

I told her it's really simple, just like throwing a dinner party. She told me how much she LOVES dinner parties and she LOVES to cook for people she's just too busy with work to ever do it. I then felt honored having booked a show with her knowing how busy she was and that she could've easily chosen to do a dinner party instead of a pampered chef show. ANYWAY, she was totally excited about doing the party herself and wanted to know if I was allowed to bring over my PC stuff. I said it was my own business and my personal stuff and I didn't mind at all. Even though I was doped up on meds and drowsey as I could possibly be I drove 30 minutes out leave the stuff on her porch.

I didnt' want to overwhelm her so I only packed the products she needed to make the recipes (3 cheese garden pizza and fruit pizza) and I made sure to have host/guest specials for April/May and recruiting flyers.

She only had to call me once during the show ... and they were having a blast in the background.

So, I was wondering about some ideas to reward her??? Maybe an extra $25 in free product?? What would you do to show your appreciation?? I haven't received the orders yet BUT I suspect it to be a really good show .. I calculated from the phone call $200 in orders and she had 11 people in attendance and quite a few outside orders. please give me your ideas on how to reward for her for not cancelling AND doing such a great job!

Wait to see how much she has in orders first before rewarding. :)I'd offer her the Host special for free, perhaps, if that' something she really wanted.$25 in free products is nice too b/c you can add that to her host discount and you're making commission on it.

Also, are you going to try to recruit her??? That could be a fantastic reward for her, as we all know! :) That is GREAT that she did the entire show without you!

Offer her the business opportunity and then give her the show. It's a great way to get her qualified quickly!

I definitely plan to continue sharing the opportunity with her. I always mention it to my hosts everytime we talk before the show, at the show, and when we get ready to close. BUT, this time I think I have an added bonus since she's already done her first show! :)

If she doesn't want to get paid on it ... then I just needed something else to offer her. I like all the ideas so far .. keep 'em coming, please!!

I vote for offering to pay for one of the Host Specials. Knowing that it is worth $39.50,
it is a wonderful thank you for whatever commission you earned. I've done that for super hostess', more than once. It pays off with them rebooking.

I would try to see if she's interested and give her the show for herself
OR

Buy the Host special for her
OR

give her half the commission off the party

OMG... You have to recruit her. How fabulous! IF not I like the idea of buying the host special.

I agree with buying the host special...and adding her to your team! Let her know how much she could have made in commission and PC$/free products.

Good luck!

1. How does "Host Does Entire Show Without Me!" work?

"Host Does Entire Show Without Me!" is a unique concept where the host of the Pampered Chef party takes on the role of the consultant and runs the entire show without the consultant present. The host is provided with all the necessary materials and instructions to successfully host the party and earn rewards.

2. Do I need to have any prior experience with Pampered Chef to host the party myself?

No, you do not need any prior experience with Pampered Chef to host the party yourself. Our team will provide you with all the necessary training and materials to successfully host the party and earn rewards.

3. What are the benefits of hosting "Host Does Entire Show Without Me!"?

Hosting "Host Does Entire Show Without Me!" allows you to earn the same rewards and benefits as a traditional party, such as free products and discounts. It also gives you the opportunity to learn about Pampered Chef products and share them with your friends and family.

4. Can I still earn rewards if I host "Host Does Entire Show Without Me!" online?

Yes, you can still earn rewards if you choose to host "Host Does Entire Show Without Me!" online. Our team will provide you with a virtual party link and all the necessary materials to successfully host the party and earn rewards.

5. How can I get started with hosting "Host Does Entire Show Without Me!"?

If you are interested in hosting "Host Does Entire Show Without Me!", you can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to learn more and sign up. Our team will guide you through the process and provide you with all the necessary materials to host a successful party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • Heather92007
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Heather92007
  • byrd1956