• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruit Signed With Someone Else!!

In summary, the consultant friend of mine (another cluster) had a client that contacted her about joining the business. My friend, doesn't do PC that much and because of distance ask if she could give her information to me, so I could give her the best training. She said yes.
lockhartkitchen
I recently got a call from a consultant friend of mine (another cluster) that had a client that contacted her about joining the business. My friend, doesn't do PC that much and because of distance ask if she could give her information to me, so I could give her the best training. She said yes.

I immediately contacted the lady. I left a message, as she wasn't home. I went to Director success Saturday and "Suzy" from my cluster was all excited. She had just recruited an outside order from a recent show. When she told me the name, I just about died. It was my lead.

I find later that day the cluster mate had spoke with my former director about her recruit-to-be earlier in the week. My former director told this cluster mate, that this new recruit-to-be was the name I had just mentioned to her as a recruit I was following up on.

The consultant response, "Oh, well, I'm signing her Thursday and she never mentioned working with anyone." Not only did she sign, but her friend wants to sign and will sign under the new recruit.

Urr.... I knew it was too good to be true.

Bless and release. I was sour today, after thinking about it, but I booked two more shows today, and have another that's booking tomorrow (she was busy putting kids in tub tonight). I also am talking to a co-worker about re-booking a show, with new season. I'm working hard using the "formula" given at the Director Express. I'm just going to have to work to build my team.

Those are painful, but I know you'll be able to move on.

Julie,Hey there! Nice to talk to you on Sunday.I've had this happen to me. I spoke with a young lady who was interested in the business. Tried to set up a meeting with her (I wanted to be sure she was well informed and I had some questions for her). A few days later we had a cluster meeting and she showed up with another consultant. Boy was I surprised (and a bit peeved). However, I'm glad I didn't end up recruiting her. . .I'm not sure she did even one show.Bless and release.

(((hugs))) sweetie!

*hugs* WELCOME to the club! :) It stinks and makes you mad - but don't let it keep you that way more than a few minutes, because it doesn't help anything, right? "Suzy" knew better, but did it anyway. What goes around, comes around eventually.

Thanks Jeanine. It does stink. I let my director know.

It is best to have consultants that are excited about working with YOU. I really took my time shopping for a consultant to sign up under. I didn't want to sign up under a friend because I didn't want to mix business with friendship. You end up spending a lot of time with your recruits and it is important that they are 100% happy about working with you. Don't worry, those that you will work best with will be drawn to you naturally. It wouldn't be fun to sign up someone toxic or with a personality that doesn't get along with yours. life is too short for that. Sorry about what happened. It is a let down but you are better off in the long run.
Katie

1. What should I do if my top recruit signed with someone else?

If your top recruit has signed with another team, it can be disappointing and frustrating. However, it's important to remain professional and respectful. You can reach out to the recruit and congratulate them on their decision, and express that you wish them all the best in their future endeavors.

2. How can I prevent losing a recruit to another team?

One way to prevent losing a recruit to another team is to establish a strong relationship with them early on. Communicate effectively and regularly with the recruit, and make sure they feel valued and wanted by your team. It's also important to showcase the benefits and opportunities your team can offer, and to be transparent about expectations.

3. Can I try to recruit the same player again in the future?

Yes, it is possible to recruit the same player again in the future. However, it's important to be respectful of their decision and not pressure them to reconsider. Stay in touch and continue to build a positive relationship with the player, and they may consider your team in the future.

4. Is it appropriate to express my disappointment to the recruit?

It is important to handle disappointment in a professional manner. Expressing disappointment to the recruit may come across as sour grapes, and could potentially damage your team's reputation. It's best to congratulate the recruit and move on, focusing on other potential recruits.

5. How can I bounce back from losing a top recruit?

Losing a top recruit can be tough, but it's important to maintain a positive attitude and move on. Focus on other potential recruits and continue to showcase the strengths of your team. Remember that one recruit does not make or break a team, and there are always other talented players to be recruited.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lindy0116
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
angel7581
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Boomerjojo