• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Take 5: A Sweet Idea for Cluster Meetings

In summary, "Take 5: A Sweet Idea for Cluster Meetings" is a Pampered Chef program that combines the fun of a cooking demonstration with the convenience of a cluster meeting. To host a "Take 5" cluster meeting, simply invite a group of friends or colleagues, choose a date and time, and provide the necessary ingredients and equipment for the dessert recipe. The dessert recipe can also be customized to fit dietary restrictions or preferences. There is no need to purchase any products, as the consultant will bring all necessary equipment and ingredients. Hosting a "Take 5" cluster meeting offers a fun and stress-free way to learn a new recipe and earn free and discounted products from Pampered Chef.
KennethandTiffany
Just thought this way funny, last night at our cluster meeting, my director told us about the Take 5 idea. She had just found out about it and was so excited, I hated to rain on her parade and tell her I already read about it on here! I just smiled and said it was a cute idea! It is a great idea though, I am glad she brought it up for everyone at the meeting. Who can resist chocolate?!! I know I can't! I would look JUST for the candy!

What is that?I have never heard of this and can't find it to look up.

Thanks

No problem!Have you seen the Take 5 candy bars? You can adapt it however you like, but basically you are giving someone who is interested in the biz the opportunity brochure and the Take 5 bar, asking them to "take 5" minutes and look over it and then you can sit down and talk about it and see if they have any other questions. It's a cute idea I think, although I don't know if I could do it, chocolate doesn't last long around me!

What is "Take 5: A Sweet Idea for Cluster Meetings"?

"Take 5: A Sweet Idea for Cluster Meetings" is a Pampered Chef program that combines the fun of a cooking demonstration with the convenience of a cluster meeting. It involves making a delicious dessert recipe in just five minutes, perfect for busy hosts and guests.

How do I host a "Take 5" cluster meeting?

To host a "Take 5" cluster meeting, simply invite a group of friends or colleagues, choose a date and time, and provide the necessary ingredients and equipment for the dessert recipe. A Pampered Chef consultant will guide you through the simple steps of making the dessert in just five minutes.

Can I customize the dessert recipe for my cluster meeting?

Yes, you can customize the dessert recipe for your "Take 5" cluster meeting. Our Pampered Chef consultants can help you choose a recipe that fits your group's dietary restrictions or preferences, or you can suggest a specific recipe from our catalog.

Do I need to purchase any products to host a "Take 5" cluster meeting?

No, you do not need to purchase any products to host a "Take 5" cluster meeting. Our Pampered Chef consultants will bring all the necessary equipment and ingredients for the dessert recipe. However, if you and your guests are interested in purchasing any products, your consultant will be happy to assist you.

What are the benefits of hosting a "Take 5" cluster meeting?

Hosting a "Take 5" cluster meeting is a fun and unique way to gather with friends or colleagues. It offers a convenient and stress-free way to learn a new recipe and enjoy a delicious dessert together. Plus, as a host, you can earn free and discounted products from Pampered Chef. It's a win-win for everyone!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ltkacz
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
heather9892
  • nikked