• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reaching for Director: Utilizing Recruiting Packets to Reach Goals

In summary, "Reaching for Director: Utilizing Recruiting Packets to Reach Goals" is a training program for individuals in the recruitment industry that focuses on the use of recruiting packets to reach and surpass their goals. It is beneficial for all levels of professionals and covers topics such as goal-setting, effective use of recruiting packets, reaching recruitment targets, and becoming a successful director. The program is available in both online and in-person formats and enrollment can be done through the website or by contacting the organization.
Cr8vKitchen
I have decided I want to promote to Director by July and to do so means, I gotta get moving because I only have one qualified recruit right now.

In listening to some really old training cassette tapes (gotta love my Director!), they were mentioning recruiting packets. It's packets of info they give to a recruit lead - I'm not sure if this is when they express an interest or at the recruiting interview.

But I'm curious if anyone uses recruiting packets and if so, what do you put in them?

Thanks!
Sheila

I just use the Oppurtunity Brochure and then If they are really interested, I set up the meeting with them and go through the YLYW brochure and then give them the DVD to look at.

I used to always have recruiting packets - and they didn't help at all. Now, I just play the Ticket Game, or the 5 Questions Game at the end of every show, and then have them fill out their survey slip. I go over all the questions on the survey slip (I use one I got from here - not the one from HO) have them check off if they are interested in more info. If they check off that they might be interested in more info, I give them the Opportunity Brochure, and call them the next day.

I've had more leads and signed recruits doing that, then I ever did with my fancy recruiting packets. :thumbup:

Thanks, ladies! This helps a lot. :)

Hi Sheila,

Congratulations on setting a goal to promote to Director by July! That is an exciting and ambitious goal. Utilizing recruiting packets is a great way to reach your goal. I have found that using recruiting packets not only helps to attract potential recruits, but also helps to streamline the recruiting process.

In my recruiting packets, I include a personalized letter introducing myself and my business, a brochure outlining the benefits of becoming a consultant, a copy of our company's compensation plan, and a small sample of one of our top-selling products. I also make sure to include my contact information and a call to action, encouraging the recipient to reach out to me with any questions or to schedule a recruiting interview.

I have found that including a small sample of our products in the recruiting packet is a great way to pique someone's interest and get them excited about the opportunity. It also gives them a chance to try out our products before committing to becoming a consultant.

I hope this helps and I wish you all the best in reaching your goal of promoting to Director by July. With your determination and the use of recruiting packets, I have no doubt that you will achieve it. Keep up the great work!

What is "Reaching for Director: Utilizing Recruiting Packets to Reach Goals"?

"Reaching for Director: Utilizing Recruiting Packets to Reach Goals" is a training program designed to help individuals in the recruitment industry reach their goals and achieve success as a director. It focuses on the use of recruiting packets as a powerful tool for reaching and surpassing recruitment targets.

Who can benefit from "Reaching for Director: Utilizing Recruiting Packets to Reach Goals"?

Anyone in the recruitment industry, from beginners to experienced professionals, can benefit from this training program. It is especially helpful for those looking to advance their careers and reach the position of director.

What are the key topics covered in "Reaching for Director: Utilizing Recruiting Packets to Reach Goals"?

The program covers a wide range of topics, including the importance of setting clear goals, effective use of recruiting packets, strategies for reaching and surpassing recruitment targets, and tips for becoming a successful director. It also includes real-life examples and practical exercises to help participants apply the concepts to their own work.

Is this program only available in a specific format?

No, "Reaching for Director: Utilizing Recruiting Packets to Reach Goals" is available in both online and in-person formats. Participants can choose the format that best suits their needs and preferences.

How can I enroll in "Reaching for Director: Utilizing Recruiting Packets to Reach Goals"?

Enrollment in this program can be done online through our website or by contacting us directly. We offer various payment options and discounts for group enrollments. Simply choose your preferred format and follow the instructions to enroll and start your journey towards becoming a successful director in the recruitment industry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • mrssyvo
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • Sheila