• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Successful Start: My Commission Statement & Exciting Overrides!

In summary, "Successful Start" is a program that helps new sales representatives by providing them with a comprehensive commission statement and opportunities for additional income through overrides. All new sales representatives who have completed their training and are actively selling are eligible for this program. Commission statements and overrides can be accessed through the company's online portal. The commission structure is based on a percentage of sales, which may vary depending on location and role. Progress and earnings can be tracked through the online portal.
Suzballard
I just looked at my commission statement and am soo excited to see my overrides! I signed my new consultant a couple of weeks ago and she submitted a small show a week later, just had her 2nd over the weekend and has a HUGE bridal shower on the 24th. Last count was about 100 RSVPd that they would be in attendance. Unfortunately it is out of town and I cannot help her - yikes! And her mother-in-law is thinking of signing under her. Woohoo!!

THat is GREAT! Congrats! LOVE the overides!!

Congratulations! With a Bridal Shower that big, I would think that she would earn LOTS of 30/90 day bonus PC Dollars! That would be great for you and for her to get such a great start! :DYou might want to suggest that she offer some type of incentive for the guests to book a Cooking Show off the Bridal Shower ... like maybe "book & hold in 30 days & I'll donate $5 (or $10) of Free Product Value to the Bride's benefits after I close your show". I'm sure the bride would LOVE to have an extra $25 or $50 of free products! :D

Congratulations!

Congratulations on your successful start as a Pampered Chef consultant! It's always exciting to see those overrides on your commission statement, and it sounds like you've already hit the ground running with your new consultant. It's great to hear that she's already had two shows and has a big bridal shower coming up with a lot of RSVPs. Even though you won't be able to attend the shower, it's wonderful that her mother-in-law is considering joining under her. That's just another testament to your consultant's success and the potential for even more overrides in the future. Keep up the great work and I wish you continued success in your Pampered Chef journey!

1. What is "Successful Start" and what does it offer?

"Successful Start" is a program designed to help new sales representatives get off to a successful start by providing them with a comprehensive commission statement and exciting overrides. It offers a clear breakdown of how commissions are earned and a chance to earn additional income through overrides.

2. Who is eligible for "Successful Start"?

All new sales representatives who have completed their training and are actively selling are eligible for "Successful Start". This includes both full-time and part-time representatives.

3. How do I access my commission statement and overrides?

Your commission statement and overrides can be accessed through the company's online portal. Simply log in using your credentials and navigate to the "Successful Start" section.

4. What is the commission structure for "Successful Start"?

The commission structure for "Successful Start" is based on a percentage of the sales made by the representative. The exact percentage may vary depending on your location and role within the company. Please refer to your commission statement for more information.

5. Can I track my progress and earnings through "Successful Start"?

Yes, you can track your progress and earnings through the online portal. The commission statement will show your sales and the corresponding commission earned, while the overrides section will show any additional income earned through the program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sjackson
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
ChefShalon
Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • PoseyMom
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies